Search Unity

VR build where VR doesnt work

Discussion in 'VR' started by dienat, Oct 15, 2019.

1. dienat

dienat

I have VR activated using openvr and in editor works fine but once i make the build VR doesnt work, and also i get these errors :

Copying assembly from 'Temp/Obi.dll' to 'Library/ScriptAssemblies/Obi.dll' failed
    Copying assembly from 'Temp/Unity.Postprocessing.Runtime.dll' to 'Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.Postprocessing.Runtime.dll' failed
    Copying assembly from 'Temp/Unity.TextMeshPro.dll' to 'Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.TextMeshPro.dll' failed

2. PradmaCompany

PradmaCompany

Try deleting Library file and then open your project in Unity.

3. dienat

dienat

I already did that. I had the same project in another folder, tried that, didnt work. I copied all assets, and not the unity packages like posteffects, to other new project and i get the same errors when try to make a build

4. dienat

dienat

I see the build sometimes tells me its failed and others successful even though i get those 3 errors anyways. But even when says successful VR doesnt work

5. dienat

dienat

Found the culprit, it was the asset i bought in the Unity asset store called Obfuscator. Talked to the creator and told me to exclude the htc vive namespace and VR worked. Those namespaces still are there but doesnt affect the build, though i must restart Unity every time i get them.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019