Search Unity

VR App Samsung S6 - Zeiss VR ONE

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by erold_92, Mar 7, 2016.

1. erold_92

erold_92

Hi

I'm new with Unity and VR. At the moment I'm trying to create my first VR App for the Zeiss VR ONE with Unity. I made some Unity tutorials and then I downloaded the VR ONE SDK https://bitbucket.org/vrone/unity3d from Zeiss. There I have opened the Demo scene and made an Android build. In the Player Settings I enabled the "Virtual Reality Supported". I build the project and then copied it on my Samsung S6. There I could install the app but when I click on run, there always pop's up a screen, where I have to set up the preference for the Samsung Gear VR! But why? I want to run the app with my Zeiss VR ONE not with the Samsung Gear VR... I have no Gear VR... have someone the same problem, or an idea how i can solve my problem?

Thank's

2. Aceego

Aceego

delete the "enable VR supported" Icon. You use the sdk not unitys vr system

3. erold_92

erold_92

Okey thank's. I'll try it tomorrow :)

4. erold_92

erold_92

Okay now I can open the app on my Samsung. But I have another problem, when I open my app then only the left screen (eye) is visible. On the right site I see a black screen an half of the Unity logo. Are there some important settings I have to set in the player settings? I set landscape left.
    And another question, I tried the Unity Remote 4 App, when I click play in Unity I see the screen on my mobile phone, but when I move the phone the screen doesn't change.

Sorry for the beginner questions and thank's for your help!