Search Unity

Vote for my Unity game, Tropical Heat, on Steam's Project Greenlight!

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by antonbursch, Aug 31, 2012.

1. antonbursch

antonbursch

If you are a Steam user, please support my game on Project Greenlight. If Tropical Heat gets enough thumbs up votes it will be published on Steam. I don't have to tell you what a big deal that would be. Here is the link to the page to vote.

Tropical Heat (Play Demo)

Thank you so much for you support. I have lived and breathed this game for over 2 years now.

Here is the link to our website, which has a demo for you to play to see if you like Tropical Heat.

http://www.tropicalheatgame.com

Here are some videos of introducing Tropical Heat and showing how to get tricks, combos and unlock Extreme.

2. theHost

theHost

That water and weather effects look great. Did you use plugins or rolled them yourself?

Good luck.

3. antonbursch

antonbursch

The weather effects are a simple rain script and a lightning script found in the forums. The water we made ourselves. That was not an easy task.

4. Aguy

Aguy

2 years? Long time.
    How big a crew?

5. antonbursch

antonbursch

Between management, designers, programmers and artists, a dozen have worked on it. Mostly, it was just a half dozen of us focused on the game, but parts of it were done by the others for periods of time over the last 2 years. It was originally developed for use with bio feedback, so, there's that entire side of things beyond the game itself. I worked on everything but the biofeedback.

6. Immi

Immi

can you please use webplayer for demo....?

7. Outlaw-Lemur

Outlaw-Lemur

I remember playing a game like this on my PS2 *sigh* good times

8. hellraizerhhh

hellraizerhhh

The physics are really odd, but overall it reminds me of Wave Race

9. antonbursch

antonbursch

I'm curious, can you explain what is odd about the physics? I bent the rules a bit for the sake of fun, but maybe I bent too much? Or maybe something else is wrong?

10. jmatthews

jmatthews

I like the way you bent the physics. I think it's a great example of understanding the difference between a game and a simulation.