Search Unity

Volumetric Clouds and Particle System Sorting Issues

Discussion in 'High Definition Render Pipeline' started by ecreators, May 8, 2022.

1. ecreators

ecreators

Hi there,

[ger] Ich habe hier einen Asteroidengürtel um ein Terrain als Particle System realisiert und technisch im Vordergrund HDRP Volumetric Clouds. Wie man sieht werden die Wolken vor den Partikeln gerendert.
    Das ist nicht so gewünscht, natürlich. Die Partikel Systeme sind alle groß genug, sodass sie hinter dem Terrain spawnen. Weiß jemand, welche Einstellung notwendig ist, damit ich die Renderreihenfolge anpassen kann, so dass die Wolken vor den Asteroiden gerendert werden? Gilt auch für den Planeten (links im Bild).

[eng] I have an issue with rendering sorting of HDRP volumetric clouds and particle systems. Here, the particles are far (behind the terrain range), they should render automatically correct. But they don't. Result is: volumetric clouds are always rendererred in front of the particle system asteroids and also in front of the far planet (left edge). I was looking for a sorting rule and tries to sort by layers, but it did not work - as you see.
    Might be, I does something wrong with sorting. Would be nice, if someone could offer me a sulution to my issue.

Thank you for helping with this!

Nice regards

upload_2022-5-8_8-24-41.png