Search Unity

1. Unity 2020.2 has been released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

Audio Volume "Ringtones and Alerts" changes only

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by EichmannCharity, Nov 23, 2020.

1. EichmannCharity

EichmannCharity

Good morning all,

I am going to submit to you a quirk that I encounter with my iPhone 11 (under iOS 14) because I am sure that I am not the only one to encounter this phenomenon ... Small explanation:

I have adjusted the volume (the slider) of "klingeltöne kostenlos" to a relatively high level, so that my alarms are clearly audible ... You will notice that the "Use buttons" option is indeed disabled

Well, randomly (about once a day), the volume of "Ringers and Alerts" goes to zero by itself (and even very rarely, to set volume ...). It even happened to me to find the volume completely to zero, then the simple fact of leaving and re-opening the preferences ... Hop! the volume returns to its initial setting. This obviously has the effect of having TOTALLY ineffective alarms (since we no longer hear them ...)

I specify that :

There is nothing Bluetooth connected to the iPhone
    The "Use buttons" option is always disabled
    I have already tried resetting the iPhone
    I also tried without a protective shell (in case ...)

No need to tell you that for the moment I no longer trust the alarms of my iPhone at all ... For such an expensive smartphone, it really does hurt her. I also specify that I have had almost all iPhones and that I have already encountered this phenomenon many times ... I also leave it to you to see at the forums, or reddit level, where this specific problem is often reported (and Apple does not react).

If some of you also encounter this problem, please feel free to share your ideas ...

Good day to you all :)

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
unityunity