Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Audio Voice Actors powered by Artificial Intelligence

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by BuildLoop, Jan 3, 2021.

1. BuildLoop

BuildLoop

Hi All,

I'm the developer of The Storyteller - An app that allows you to create downloadable speech using Artificial Intelligence. I have just released on the Mac App Store. See my demo video below!

All 12 included voice actors can speak 30 different languages!

Link to App Store

Create invigorating stories using different voice actors. Artificial Intelligence will make your story flow smooth, seemless, and coherent. Save your stories to listen to them anytime.

The read back function allows you to create long audio streams of your written text. You may select from a series of voice actors and download the audio in an mp3 format.

You will receive over 3 pages of speech a day, with the ability to purchase more as you go for the lowest prices offered anywhere else.

Someone asked me in another thread, how does this compare to pricing of professional voice actors? Well, its almost a quarter of a percent to what they charge! To hire a professional voice actor to read Tolstoy's War and Peace, you would be looking at a cool $20,000. With The Storyteller, you can get away for less than $60! My prices closely reflect what I pay to run the Artificial Intelligence services. It doesn't get better than that!

Learn more at https://storyteller.tools

I would love your feedback! You can post here or message me with anything you think would be useful in the program or if you find any bugs/issues.

2. VoiceActorKat

VoiceActorKat

Interesting stuff! Although the French female voice, (I think it's the 4th voice we hear?) has a very English accent, even though she's speaking French! Did you work with a French voice actor, or a non-French actor for this?

I'm interested in the training you offer too, is it similar to telecom voice work?

It's very impressive just how real a some of these voices sound.

3. BuildLoop

BuildLoop

Thanks for your question! The female speaking French is natively English, so her native language is English. We do not have any native French voice actors yet, but we are planning on training some for future releases. All voice actors can speak 29 different languages and dialects, however the native speakers can speak with the proper accents.

We do not offer custom voices at this time, maybe in the future this will be a viable option. Thanks and let me know if you have any other questions!

4. anni_anni

anni_anni

This is indeed interesting...
    What other AI voice generators would you recommend for general folks for podcasts, marketing etc.?
    would like to know our POV