Search Unity

Resolved VivoxUnity.VivoxApiException: HTTP Invalid Certificate (10077)

Discussion in 'Vivox (Voice & Text Chat)' started by dev2_unity31, Feb 13, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dev2_unity31

dev2_unity31

We were using vivox well until recently.
    Today, An error ocurrs when login.
    ILoginSession.EndLogin() throws Exception below.

VivoxUnity.VivoxApiException: HTTP Invalid Certificate (10077)
    at VivoxUnity.AsyncNoResult.CheckForError () [0x0000e] in .../Library/PackageCache/com.unity.services.vivox@15.1.170000-pre.1/Runtime/VivoxUnity/AsyncResult.cs:52
    at VivoxUnity.Private.LoginSession.EndLogin (System.IAsyncResult result) [0x00008] in .../Library/PackageCache/com.unity.services.vivox@15.1.170000-pre.1/Runtime/VivoxUnity/Private/LoginSession.cs:538
    at Lantopia.VivoxManager.<Login>b__35_0 (System.IAsyncResult ar) [0x00002] in

I found this article but it's not helping.

Is there any idea I can try?

2. Neozman

Neozman

We also struggling with such a problem. It is possible that vivox serverside is down

3. Neozman

Neozman

Certificate is outdated...

upload_2023-2-13_12-30-41.png

4. kevin_unity3d

kevin_unity3d

Unity Technologies

Thank you for your patience and for your report. Yes, I can confirm there was a recent Vivox service outage relating to an expired certificate.

At this time, the SSL errors have been resolved. Services should be running as normal, but please let us know if you're continuing to experience any issues!

In the future, you can keep an eye on the Unity status page here (https://status.unity.com/) for service interruptions. Individual incident pages are created and linked on that page when an incident impacts service, and all updates to that incident are posted to that page. The page for this incident was this one, now marked resolved (https://status.unity.com/incidents/115788).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.