Search Unity

Question Visual scripting does not work in the build

Discussion in 'Visual Scripting' started by Sasanida, Feb 9, 2023.

1. Sasanida

Sasanida

I had a version of unity 2021.3.16f, there after the build visual scripting worked, but after switching to 2021.3.18f and accordingly to the new version of visual scripting - all visual scripting stopped working in windows build. I tried to re-generate it, changed project settings, but nothing helps

2. Yuri_Kimo

Yuri_Kimo

Unity Technologies

Hello, can you provide more info?

3. Sasanida

Sasanida

Hello, I've had this problem before, it helped to change the Manage Stripping Level, now it does not help. Now I need to make a build for the PC, before the platform was exposed to Android, I switched to a new version of the engine, I have an integration with Google Play Games Services, and after the transition of the platform there were a lot of errors related to GPGS, I just decided for the PC build commented out all the scripts from where the error appeared, including a script related to Visual Scripting, I think it was called Aot, probably somewhere because of these changes and the introduction of GPGS builds for the PC do not work, but how to disable the embedded GPGS from the build for the PC I do not understand.