Search Unity

Question visual scripting code not working on android unity editor v2021.2.3f1

Discussion in 'Visual Scripting' started by Inayathullah, Apr 14, 2022.

1. Inayathullah

Inayathullah

I have created the game using visual scripting it works fine in editor but when I export it to android the function which is created using visual scripting not working but the code using c# is working fine at the same time.
    is anyone help me to find the way out

2. PanthenEye

PanthenEye

Make sure your visual scripting version is updated to 1.7.7 in the Package Manager. Also, if you're targeting the IL2CPP scripting backend instead of Mono, make sure to only use AoTList and AoTDictionary for collections instead of List<GameObject>, etc in UVS variables. This collection limitation does not apply to C# scripts, only the UVS variables system.

If it still doesn't work, update Unity to 2021.3LTS as a last resort.

If you've done all the above and it still doesn't work, report it as a bug with a reproduction project to Unity.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2022
  3. Inayathullah

Inayathullah

I'm only using AoTList and updated the visual scripting and unity editor to latest LTS 2021.3 nothing changes. nothing works :(

4. PanthenEye

PanthenEye

Then it's bugged.

5. pduquesne

pduquesne

Im having the same issue. One particular script machine instance ins working fine in the editor but not working at all on Development Android build. Not even Debug Logs coming through. State machines are working well though, seems to be only some script machines. Also my Script Machine uses coroutines so that might be part of the problem.