Search Unity

Visual Novel Toolkit

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by sol-tribe, Dec 13, 2013.

1. AroundTh3World

AroundTh3World

Does anyone know how to get the english manual, every links seems to be broken on the web site. The toolkit seems to be what i'm waiting for but without any documentation it's seems difficult to start....

2. Bloody-Purity

Bloody-Purity

This one is so great! Very useful but I have a problem now. I can't change the color of the text ad it is always white. How can I change it? Thanks.

3. DeeCeptor

DeeCeptor

Hi. I noticed the link at the top of the thread is down. I see a free version of this in the Asset Story, but where is the full version?

4. weilieschok

weilieschok

i contacted the support but they seems stop support the PRO ver...

松永 拓也 <matsunaga.takuya@sol-tribe.net>
    10:55 PM (9 hours ago)

to me

Dear,

Thank you for your interest about our toolkit.

The paid version is removed from the asset store.

and we will no longer be providing support for vino.

We would appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Thank you.

Best Regards.

Vino Support​

5. andr33ww

andr33ww

very good toolkit, very good job team :) btw is there any compatibility with live2d http://www.live2d.com/en/ or maybe on future update? what the difference between free and paid version? so sorry for bad english, i'm Indonesian, thanks before, God bless

6. DivineInferno9

DivineInferno9

Hello. I am trying to add a quit button to the pause or setting menu and I am using OnClickApplicationQuit on a new button under the WidgetsGrid and the application will never quit in unity or in a build. Any help would be appreciated.

7. DivineInferno9

DivineInferno9

Hello. I am trying to add a quit button to the pause or setting menu and I am using OnClickApplicationQuit on a new button under the WidgetsGrid and the application will never quit in unity or in a build. Any help would be appreciated.

8. dim_kar

dim_kar

Hello, I don't know if anyone can help me but... I can't run the game, actually it works perfect on the Unity Editor but there are many errors after build (Windows), The errors are about "Animation" and "Legacy" , here is a picture http://i.imgur.com/zNpiIyB.png
    Thanks !

9. Thanks_I_hate_it_games

Thanks_I_hate_it_games

Can an updated tatorial be made? I'm having difficulty finding windows it asks for among other things. Thanks

10. Kayze_Enatto

Kayze_Enatto

the ViNo button wont show on the window tab. my unity is on the latest version can you help me?