Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Visual Effect Graph Nintendo Switch Support

Discussion in 'Graphics Experimental Previews' started by Team6Developers, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Team6Developers

Team6Developers

Hey,

For our project we would like to use the visual effect graph, however it doesn't seem to work at all on Switch. Is Switch support being looked at / are there any estimates for a working version?

I attached a simple project with the default VFX. It just renders the clear color, the VFX doesn't show up.
    Tested with HDRP & VFX 5.10.0

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. IsraelVipe

IsraelVipe

I also want to know, i am currently working on a URP project that will eventully be ported to the Switch, and unfortunalety our company doesnt have access to the SDK, it would be helpfull if someone confirmed the current status of VFX Graph on the Switch.

3. alexandre-fiset

alexandre-fiset

If you are working on Nintendo Switch, it means you have access to their development portal. This is where you can ask questions as everything between you and Nintendo is under NDA. Unity developers working on Switch support will only respond there as well.