Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Other Virtual Reality Meditation App With Audio Intelligence: Meditation And I

Discussion in 'Projects In Progress' started by firstgoapps, Sep 3, 2022.

?

How do you feel about the idea of never hearing the same meditation session back to back?

1. Love it!

2. Like it.

3. Neither a good or bad idea.

4. Not a good idea.

5. I wouldn't waste my time

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. firstgoapps

firstgoapps

Meditation And I

Meditation apps have gotten away from the idea of giving an "in person meditation experience." They've simply injected the mp3 recordings and not giving their customers anything more. In a studio, we can't guess the instructors next words, so why should virtual or mobile apps be that way?

Mediation And I is changing that! It's a revolutionary app with audio intelligence. Pick any meditation, set the timer anywhere between 3-60 minutes, and our algorithm is built to give you a different unique and complete session every time.

To be 100% transparent: The mobile application market was hard to be penetrated without funding. Instead I have decided to shift my focus to Virtual Reality since it is growing and not flooded with meditation apps. Then I could refocus back on the mobile app.

• Latest Updates:
      • Currently working on a virtual reality as the primary focus for now as marketing strategy. I was supposed to launch already, but it's taking a little longer than expected.

• Feature List for the virtual reality app:
      • Theme options (Display setup)
      • Backgrounds (Environments)
      • Duo guided sessions (Two voices switching in same session)
      • Custom options ( Music type, ambiance, sleep waves, awakener)
      • Voice options ( Single voice, Duo, no voice, and voice types)
      • Night mode
      • Music Section
      • Sounds section
    • Roadmap for the project:
      • More environments
      • Mood survey
      • More meditations
      • Daily inspiration
      • My journey system (Set a number of days to meditate with a focused goal, go on a journey through various environments on a path, and each day you are in a new environment progressing towards that goal.)
      • Objects set up meditation space (Chimes, singing bowl, etc...)
      • Songs Mantras
    • Feedback you want:
      • How do you feel about the UI design so far and the overall approach/idea?

2. unity_E26499EEB3068FFE2A1D

unity_E26499EEB3068FFE2A1D

quite interesting and this is where I go to find the lyrics that I listen to every day: paroles traduction