Search Unity

Virtual Gallery

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Christian, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Christian

Christian

Hey Guys,

here is one of our latest demo projects: A virtual Gallery which is connected with a Flickr Account. It's possible to connect to your own account to built your personal virtual gallery which you can show your friends or customers.

http://virtuellegalerie.weltenbauer.com/

Currently this App runs on the Internet using the Webplayer. We're planning to create a mobile App with Unity3D Android and iOS.

Have fun and test our demo,
    Christian

Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
  2. Frank Oz

Frank Oz

That looks great! Nice one! :)

Now you just need to add the yuppies who know nothing about art but go to galleries to show off and buy Damien Hurst "art" for over the top prices and it will be a perfect copy of the real thing. :D

3. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

also you can add buffet for these persons for inogurating the expo, they usually starve to death and fall on the "champagne" and "petits fours" without being interested in art. ( Frank Oz is so right ...)
    Nice stuff.

4. Frank Oz

Frank Oz

lmao! :D

5. Christian

Christian

:D Thanks for that nice ideas. But maybe we built in a "Show only real art" button to prevent those yuppies.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
  6. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

So nice to hear about that ! Art and only art. But a "philosophical / artistical " coffee/ galery with avatar and Tchat could be nice particularly if you have " prebvent yuppies" button ...

7. caesargao

caesargao

interesting project...nice to see more and more unity applications from different perspective...especially for arts.

8. jonbonazza

jonbonazza

Brilliant idea! Great job!

EDIT: Would be a good replacement for the stock Android Gallery App.... You should look into mobile releases!

9. pjmei

pjmei

I there i need help with my gallery, i need tocreate a button of information, a "i" button that have information about title autor and description.
    Can you help me?