Search Unity

Question viewing asset bundles in web browser

Discussion in 'Asset Bundles' started by Gabrielzv1233, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Gabrielzv1233

Gabrielzv1233

hi I was wondering how do I view asset bundles in my web browser of my file system, I have tryed renaming the file from assets.bundle to assets.zip and extracting it. that of course did not work, I do not have acsess to a PC just a chromebook I bought from my school and can't install software on it, otherwise I do have acsess to a Linux system using replit a code hosting program (I don't have root So I can't use like Sudo commands to download software either but if I can use terminal commands to unpackaged the assets then I can do that If needed) if that is not possible can someone like unpackage it for me and send it to me
    here is a URL to the file (file is to large to upload directly to the page so I just uploaded it to a file sharing thing)
    8u3H2.zip

2. euden_one

euden_one

Asset bundles are not zip files and they can be "scrambled" in order to make them not easily accessible.
    I don't know how to open them but you can start here: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/UnityDataTools

Also you may try to open it in Unity via code, you pass the file location and try loading the bundle file.