Search Unity

Viewing All Players in my screen !!!!???

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Livindaki, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Livindaki

Livindaki

Maybe Not Instantiate Error . but put all player together it is ;-/
    i have instantiate a prefab ( Button and a child Text) and parent it to a ScrollView .
    all is OK it instantiate my prefab and i opened another player and it instantiate for him his prefab and was parented to the ListView ..
    1- i cant see booth prefabs in the same room ."in the ScrollView"
    2- i had +999 Error of :
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Photon.Pun.PhotonView.SerializeComponent (UnityEngine.Component component, Photon.Pun.PhotonStream stream, PhotonMessageInfo info) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonView.cs:367)
    Photon.Pun.PhotonView.SerializeView (Photon.Pun.PhotonStream stream, PhotonMessageInfo info) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonView.cs:329)
    Photon.Pun.PhotonNetwork.OnSerializeWrite (Photon.Pun.PhotonView view) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonNetworkPart.cs:1520)
    Photon.Pun.PhotonNetwork.RunViewUpdate () (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonNetworkPart.cs:1449)
    Photon.Pun.PhotonHandler.LateUpdate () (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonHandler.cs:132)

2. Livindaki

Livindaki

[SOLVED] Thanks for entering for help