Search Unity

1. If you have experience with import & exporting custom (.unitypackage) packages, please help complete a survey (open until May 15, 2024).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Showcase View and share Bolt asset on Browsers

Discussion in 'Visual Scripting' started by yolostudio, Dec 26, 2020.

1. yolostudio

yolostudio

Hello everybody:)
    We are building a FREE tool for the Unity Bolt Visual Script community.
    This tool is designed to do the below stuff:
    1. See Bolt Asset on the browser.
    2. Export high-quality graph image.
    3. Manage your own assets.
    4. Sharing Bolt asset.
    5. View Bolt asset in various formats.
    6. Interact with other Bolt assets.
    7. And much more ;)
    If you don't mind, please give it a try and feedback to us!
    Thank you very much! :D

JoNax97, Tanner555 and hzung like this.
  2. Tanner555

Tanner555

Unity needs to hire you guys. Why isn't a tool like this on the official Unity site? I remember Blueprints having an online viewer as well, and it made sharing code snippets a lot easier. Especially since you could copy a string of text, and it would paste as blueprint nodes in your graph. Unity should look into this feature as well ;)

yolostudio likes this.
  3. yolostudio

yolostudio

Thank you for giving this tool a try. We are continously developing this tool. We hope that the tool will help Bolt Visual Script users have an easier life creating and sharing their works. Your idea about copy a string is very good, we will update it tomorrow. Thank you!

Tanner555 and FernandoMK like this.
  4. Amon

Amon

This is some cool stuff.

I can't seem to verify my email. I get the verification email, I click it, but it goes to a brown page and sits there. It never verifies me and I have to have another verification email sent which does the same.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
    yolostudio likes this.
  5. yolostudio

yolostudio

Hello, did you pass the verification step? If you are still stuck, please send us an email directly to contact@yolostudio.io from your registed email. We will active your account manualy. Thank you very much.