Search Unity

[VIDEO] Wizard action game - Pyromancer multiplayer demonstration

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Sargon_of_Akkad, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Sargon_of_Akkad

Sargon_of_Akkad

Hello all, just thought we'd share a video we made of our current project, any feedback or constructive criticism would be most welcome. You could like us on Facebook if you are inclined to keep up with the development of the game, it'll be released on our website early this year for a public beta testing when all the features have been implemented.

Carl Benjamin
    Other Worlds Software

(Note, it is the quality of the video that is poor, not the game resolution)

Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
  2. Sargon_of_Akkad

Sargon_of_Akkad

Not even a "your project sucks"? Internet, I am disappoint!

3. zarch

zarch

its not bad good start

4. jessee03

jessee03

Not looking too bad ! Keep up the good work !

5. EnigmaFactory

EnigmaFactory

It seems I'm much more impressed than everyone else. I think it looks like a lot of fun and I like the direction of the style although it needs reattainment. I personally prefer the more pulled in camera show cased in the first video over the more distant one although I see the strategical advantage of the wider one.

6. Sargon_of_Akkad

Sargon_of_Akkad

Thanks all. We're currently focusing more on the mechanics than the aesthetics - once we've got a fully functional game (and we're very nearly there), we'll pretty it up as much as we can!

Any other suggestions on what we should/shouldn't do?