Search Unity

Showcase [Video Tutorial] Learn Netcode for Game Objects (FREE Complete Course)

Discussion in 'Netcode for GameObjects' started by CodeMonkeyYT, Mar 16, 2023.

1. CodeMonkeyYT

CodeMonkeyYT

Hey everyone!

I recently published my FREE Multiplayer Course on building a game using Netcode for Game Objects. (plus Lobby and Relay)

Learn how to synchronize data across multiple clients, how to decide on Server Authoritative vs Client Authoritative, learn about RPCs and NetworkVariables, what data should be server-side and what can be client-side, learn how to make a Character Selection scene, Multiplayer Lobbies and connect your players together with Relay.

This course starts off exactly from where the singleplayer course left off, you can watch that course to see how we got to the starting point. All the code here was written during the course, there was nothing done off-screen.
    Just like the singleplayer course, here I will be teaching you how to write good high quality clean code just like I use in my own Steam games.

All the Lectures have Downloadable Project Files so if you have any issues you can compare with your own code or just start following the course from a certain point.
    I've included frequently asked questions for each lecture on the course website and will be updating it as people ask more questions. There's also links to related videos referenced in each lecture.

https://unitycodemonkey.com/kitchenchaosmultiplayercourse.php

Hope you like it, thanks!

LordDooms and cerestorm like this.