Search Unity

[Video Tutorial] Developing an iOS plugin for Unity with Objective C

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by plasticYoda, May 31, 2018.

1. plasticYoda

plasticYoda

Hi,

I've started a YouTube series that illustrates how to build a simple iOS plugin for Unity, and then continues to add features that will help your Unity app interact with useful native methods on your iOS device.

You can check out the playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj-rpMEVqe_j3YN15b5a2SrvyeIfg5cG2. Please subscribe to my channel to keep updated on future tutorials.

Part 1: How to create an iOS Plugin for Unity3D.

Part 2: Adding an AlertView function to the plugin.

Part 3: Sharing a screenshot using UIActivityViewController.

Part 4: Displaying a webview without leaving the Unity3D App.

I'll be adding more tutorials to this series as time permits.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, suggestions either here, or directly in the video feed.

Thanks

@cwgtech

2. alihimdis

alihimdis

these are pretty good videos. i liked all of them. just that would be great if you wrote with swift.

3. meenaldgupta

meenaldgupta

These are really helpful videos.It would be great if you make a video of how to record screen and share.

4. plasticYoda

plasticYoda

record, as in record video? I think there are Unity assets that will help with that, but I'll look into it.

5. vicky6v

vicky6v

@cwgtech thank you.. helped me a lot.

6. pepsmercado

pepsmercado

@cwgtech this is cool. is this possible to do in swift? like how to have a transition from unity and navigation controller