Search Unity

Question Video player, building app for android

Discussion in 'AR' started by Sbx24, Nov 7, 2022.

1. Sbx24

Sbx24

Bonjour tous le monde, j'ai besoin d'aide je suis entrain de créer une application AR avec vuforia, ou l'on scan une image et un animation apparait sur l'image, l'animation est une vidéo webm vp8.
    Quand je met une webcam et que je lance le programme sur mon pc l'animation apparait parfaitement, malheureusement quand je build l'application pour Android et que je la lance avec ma tablette l'animation n'apparait pas a la place le carre blanc de base apparait le vidéo player ne fonctionne pas. Auriez-vous une idée de pourquoi ca ne fonctionne pas ?
    Merci !
    Hello everyone, I need help I am creating an AR application with vuforia, where we scan an image and an animation appears on the image, the animation is a video webm vp8.
    When I put a webcam and I launch the program on my pc the animation appears perfectly, unfortunately when I build the application for Android and I launch it with my tablet the animation does not appear instead the basic white square appears the video player does not work. Do you have any idea why it doesn't work?
    Thank you!

2. andyb-unity

andyb-unity

Unity Technologies

I don't believe that your use of Vuforia should affect video playback at all. I would recommend building a scene of your project that doesn't use AR just to test video playback on your target platform(s).

You might want to repost this question in the Audio & Video forum: https://forum.unity.com/forums/audio-video.74/, and I would recommend that you also specify whether you are using Unity's built-in Video Player component or a third-party player.