Search Unity

Video Game Story Dev.

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by Marioleone, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Marioleone

Marioleone

Greetings, my name is Mario Leone, and I am a Video Game Story Writer. I would love to collaborate with other people to help them with Story on their game.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm6617489/

Here is some of what I’ve done and IMDb. I have worked with some very talented people in the industry even some who did the animation for Groot in guardians of the galaxy.
    I am looking to collaborate with others and help them with their story. I also have another story on Amazon prime.

Game studios usually have more than enough ideas of their
    own and initial concepts are typically the domain of the game designer rather
    than the writer. That is not to say that me the writer and a designer cannot collaborate in order to create a high concept proposal (even a writer-designer
    on his own, sometimes) and a number of concepts have been sold this way,
    but this is not common and is usually something that is done from within
    the studio where the writer is brought in to work with the team.

So, I have been told by many people in the screenwriting world after I wrote this film (it is set to release in October) that they could picture me writing a very scary and dark videogame. Much like Resident Evil, or Silent Hill, and I looked him in the eye, and said "No problem, and not an issue, I can do that after this film." This film will be the scariest since "Exorcist."

Being that video games are much like movies now, but I love the side of games with objective screens, plot interactivity, changing players, parallel streaming gameplay paths. I can just imagine a NPC's in a scary game and how I would design them. I love technology been in computers since 1978.

I also love a good game, and a good story, and a scary movie. After all I did get two awards for it!!!!! Working hard. Working hard. Keep my nose to the Grindstone.

Not for the squeamish. Anyway enjoy the trailer...

I am not here for kudos or back pats or handshakes. I’m here to create and support others.