Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Video at background green work not very well

Discussion in 'Shaders' started by Giannigiardinelli, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Giannigiardinelli

Giannigiardinelli

Good morning, everybody.

Here I am again for the continuity of my project on "virtual reality" in this project I realized an "orchestra" with a "crowd", lately I had made the request to realize a crowd as in the project of the game (RockSmith)!

(Which you can find here) : https://forum.unity.com/threads/how...54.455351241.1569660942-1665707549.1567344982

Someone answered me and found the answer to my question. So I found a "Shader" where when the video is on make green this one become transparency. So far it's working, but here's the problem and my question...

The green make of the video deviating transparent, but unfortunately with the gestures and movement of the crowd of the video made that the image remains instantly freeze, or as can be seen in the photo, the lights of the orchestra remains also freeze in space transparent video in the green background... So I'll see the settings of the camera that is currently on "Skybox" in "Clear Flags" in this option the color becomes well transparent, but anything that will move in the transparency zone will remain stick in this area ...

Here is an image as an example. In the orange frame it is the transparency zone of the video that becomes frozen when the game (Game) but in the screen ("Scene") it works well!

Is there a way to make the video transparent without the image remaining unsplet when it passes through the transparent area of the video?

An example in video to better understand : https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1SaDjGcCv92NkWgZINJR0bEFJHvUjYZqr

If you're having trouble understanding, tell me!

Thanking you for your answers!

Attached Files: