Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

VFXManager error CS1022

Discussion in '2019.3 Beta' started by slightlygrim, Jul 15, 2019.

1. slightlygrim

slightlygrim

Hi Guys

Had a project on my laptop and copied it across to my PC. Used the same version of unity, on the PC I keep getting this error:

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.render-pipelines.lightweight@6.9.0\Runtime\LightweightRenderPipeline.cs(135,46): error CS0122: 'VFXManager' is inaccessible due to its protection level

I'm using Unity 19.3.0a8, I did try and downgrade 2019.1.0f2 but it couldn't seem to resolve some of the packages and crashed.

I've tried update the lightweghtRenderPipeline, I was using 6.7.1 so tried 6.9 but didn't fix it. I tried uninstalling all packages but after I installed lightweight Render Pipeline it still came back. It doesn't appear on my laptop.

Any ideas or help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

2. betomaluje

betomaluje

I'm having the same exact issue! Any luck solving it?

3. slightlygrim

slightlygrim

Sadly not at the moment. I can look at the function which is protected but the script is read only so i cant change anything.

Any ideas?

4. betomaluje

betomaluje

Still no success... I've removed and added this package, tried an older version (6.7.1) and different unity versions as well (2019.3.0.a8 and 2019.1.0f2) and nothing... I've also removed the manifest.json in Packages folder. as suggested in another thread and installing the packages again.... but still no luck :(

5. LeonhardP

LeonhardP

Unity Technologies

This should be fixed with LWRP 7.0. You might have to delete the library folder and reload your scenes after upgrading.