Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

VFX Graph UI mostly Unresponsive

Discussion in 'VFX Toolbox' started by Vaspra, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Vaspra

Vaspra

Hi, I have previously had the VFX graph UI work fine for me, but it inexplicably will not work properly now. I can't toggle between
    LOCAL | WORLD
    , and I can't open dropdown drawers in nodes (see gif). This seemed to happen somewhat randomly, and starting a new project (with non-latest-preview-version), no extra packages, fresh install of Unity doesn't fix this for me.

Could there be an option saved somewhere outside of the particular Unity installation / project causing this? Some kind of saved user preference that is stopping VFX Graph functioning properly?

The UI seems to receive input based on the fact that buttons are 'clicked' and highlight on hover - its just that no actions actually occur from any of this. Unsure whether its broken UI not calling the correct parts of Unity / Graph, or something wrong with VFX Graph itself. The fact that I am on a fresh install and a fresh project with an alternate version of the package make me think its not VFX Graph. Are there any factory reset options for Unity not covered by a fresh install?

Any guesses would be appreciated!
    bug.gif

2. Vaspra

Vaspra

I can change the block's local/world space using it's inspector in Unity, and I've figured out I can access features like Arc Sphere if and only if I make them properties - but I can't modify the sub-options in those property dropdowns either :<

3. Vaspra

Vaspra

@JulienF_Unity Not sure if this is the right forum for VFX graph, but would really appreciate some help! :)