Search Unity

Question Very strange bug/error that causes an application crash

Discussion in 'Android' started by korotaevnikita73, Feb 13, 2022.

1. korotaevnikita73

korotaevnikita73

Hello everyone! I have a game released on Google Play. I checked it many times on my phone, it works fine, but what was my surprise when I found that on another phone (my friend's) the game runs very slowly, I mean, when you change scenes, there is an inconvenient delay between transitions . o_O
    The situation gets worse if you can enter 3 out of 4 scenes and there is no mindfreak happening, when you enter the shop scene there is a huge delay and I don't know why. Also, when you change tabs with items from the store, it either crashes or waits ~10 seconds and succeeds. Only for you to press the daily rewards button (which opens the rewards window) and it crashes, after about 5 seconds. The strangest thing is that everything is fine on my phone, everything is fine on my computer, but this is happening on the other phone. As for other phones, I don’t know, maybe someone has it and someone doesn’t, I don’t know, maybe everyone except me has such a problem. :mad:
    After I checked what was happening with Logcat, I didn't understand anything, there are some huge lists of things in the console, and there are some strange errors and warnings in this thing. I will attach every strange error or warn I ve seen there. Have no idea what to do, please help me. :(

2. korotaevnikita73

korotaevnikita73

3. korotaevnikita73

korotaevnikita73

My android manifest down below, I am also using custom proguard with this code there: notepad++_VYbRoXBNAA.png notepad++_YVmcvHMAmd.png Unity_Th06Fp0waa.png

4. korotaevnikita73

korotaevnikita73

Video of things that work on PC and my phone, but not the other phone, I dont know if its the problem on every other device or just this. So when I click gift button, or donate button, there is a crash