Search Unity

1. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Very important question: How to start cooperation with Unity Ads for large advertisers???

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by marinadav, Jul 12, 2023.

1. marinadav

marinadav

Good afternoon, dear Unity team!
    We are interested in working with Unity Ads as a major advertiser, but no one is answering us. We have repeatedly emailed scale-emea@unity3d.com, but have not received a response.
    We have a large number of gaming-themed apps (mainly social gambling, RMG) both Android and iOS that need new users. Our budget is unlimited.
    GEO:
    Germany, Austria, Hungary, Portugal, Denmark, Romania, Chile, New Zealand, Poland, Australia, Norway, Luxembourg, Canada, Finland, Japan, Switzerland.
    We have local licenses for almost all geos. I can share them upon request.
    What do we need:
    - get an SSP account for independent advertising campaigns
    - get permission to promote social and RMG gambling applications
    - removal of restrictions on uploading creatives

Organisation: marinadav
    Organization Core ID: 7972109701907
    Organization ID: 644a307c6f0d8f5afb50e6be

We are also ready to listen to the necessary requirements and recommendations from you to promote applications of these topics.
    I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you in advance!

2. Carl_UnityDSE

Carl_UnityDSE

Unity Technologies

Hello @marinadav,

Currently, our Sales team is going through a company-wide restructuring. It can take some time for them to reach out.

Since you are attempting to target more than EMEA region, I recommend reaching out to our global email: cppa@unity3d.com.