Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

[ VERY IMPORTANT] I have a very serious problem

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by DarkDeivel, Apr 20, 2020.

1. DarkDeivel

DarkDeivel

Hello everyone! Somehow today, Unity delivered a blue plus to all of my folders. Trying to figure out what’s wrong, I started looking for information that this is related to Collab. In an attempt to remove this plus, I opened a window with a collaboration and clicked the Restore button or something. There was a disaster! All the files of my project have disappeared, it is NO longer! And the assets folder hangs only 60 mb and there is only one folder with several 3D models. My project has disappeared !! Where did all the folders and files from Assets go and can it be returned somehow?

2. DarkDeivel

DarkDeivel

I tried to recover all deleted project files and recovered a lot, but not all there are errors in the console and some scripts are now with errors.
    some1.JPG
    som2.JPG

3. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi @DarkDeivel, I'm sorry that you're dealing with such a stressful situation. It sounds like you opened the Collab History window and pressed the Restore button to revert all your changes to the latest commit. If you had any unpublished changes then this could erase them as it essentially resets your project to the latest state. Was that what happened in this case?

As for your scripts that are showing strange errors, if you published them to Collab several commits earlier, then you can try to download an older version of that script on the Developer Dashboard. Navigate to your project on the Developer Dashboard, go to your Assets tab, and navigate to your script to see a list of all revisions for that script that you can download.