Search Unity

Very confused

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by dueyftw, Dec 29, 2020.

1. dueyftw

dueyftw

I post and it gets taken down:

"Your thread Wanted: Animated Alpha Plane. was deleted. Reason: We currently do not accept help wanted/seeking threads."

I offer money for a script I need. I can work without it but it requires me to make 3 camera passes. Place them in Aftereffects and waste a whole lot of time.
    I'm will to pay anyone who can do it for their time. I have tons of skill in 2d animation and don't work for free.
    I do not expect anyone who can code to have the same attitude.

You guys need to talk to the moderator here. Because I'm a GOTO guy for animation, but I don't need a GOTO guy for code.

If this gets taken down, not a problem I can go to Fiverr.

Dale

2. csofranz

csofranz

Perhaps you would be better served if you used the 'Unity Connect' forum which is dedicated for people looking for talent.

3. dueyftw

dueyftw

Maybe, right now I'm on Fiverr and I will see how that goes.

4. SparrowGS

SparrowGS

The scripting forum is for people seeking help writing their own code generally, like @csofranz said if you look for someone to make it for it you need to go to connect or alike.

Joe-Censored likes this.
  5. dueyftw

dueyftw

I got the script I need off of Fiverr. It needs fixing but I will not ask for help here.
    You guys need to fire the moderator. He or she has a god complex. A simple note to me saying your one the wrong forum would have been sufficient.

6. Bunny83

Bunny83

I'm not a moderator here but I guess you haven't really read the sticky post about the code of conduct, right? Some quotes:

It seems a bit bold to request the dismissal of a moderator (which most are voluntary and trusted community members) in one of your first posts.

7. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

If work advertisement posts were allowed in all forums, that is all you would see here, making the forums useless. There was Unity Connect make specifically for this content, but it is being shut down. It looks like the Unity Connect forum is being used for this purpose for now, but I know they said a new forum would be created for these posts.

https://forum.unity.com/forums/unity-connect.120/