Search Unity

Very Animation - Animation Editor - [Released]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by AloneSoft, Oct 20, 2017.

1. AloneSoft

AloneSoft

Thank you for your feedback.
    But to be honest, I guess it's not a feature that can be developed by individuals.
    I would like to add functions that make it easy to use as far as I can develop.

2. awesomedata

awesomedata

That's fair.

Are you planning on supporting the new animation constraints system for dots based procedural animation?

It would be nice to be able to easily author tails and spider legs walking.

3. AloneSoft

AloneSoft

In the future, I am considering creating an extension using the Animation Rigging Package that can be used from Unity2019.1.
    At this time it is still in the testing stage, so I don't know what will happen.

awesomedata likes this.
  4. AloneSoft

AloneSoft

Version 1.1.14 has been released.
    - ADD : Unity2019.2 support
    - ADD : Animation Window : Sorting and filtering by Property selection state
    - FIX : Root Correction : Fixed the problem that RootQ is reversed in existing motion editing etc.
    - FIX : IK : Fix parent space behavior
    - FIX : Settings : Organize items
    - FIX : Animator IK : Head : Change the setting so that the total of Weight becomes 1
    - FIX : Hierarchy : Modified to show selected objects in the frame
    - FIX : Timeline : Fixed an issue where the Foot IK update was incorrect when the Animator Controller was not set
    - FIX : Unity2019.3 error

5. pdinklag

pdinklag

Man, you fix bugs faster than I can report them. Noticed this only yesterday! Thanks! :D

awesomedata likes this.
  6. awesomedata

awesomedata

This new version is really great, but I can't help but wish it had some kind of in-scene positioning for curves across a selection of frames!

So I have a request:

Please display an editable curve/spline/bezier in the scene view for a group of selected frames for a group of selected bones -- and their children (if the user wants).
    The idea is that I can select a past frame and a future frame, and in all the frames in between, that bone (and its children) get positioned automatically along that curve I defined.

This positioning of each individual bone would happen on each individual (selected) frame automatically -- with the press of a button!

Editing arcs for a group of frames (with a group of selected bones) across each bone's individual curve is essentially what animation is. Shifting the current transform of each specific bone to match the temporal/spatial location on the curve would be useful for ANY animation. This shift would happen for each individual bone and for each individual frame (over a specific selection of frames) to make editing motions simple and intuitive!

No idea why VeryAnimation doesn't have this, but it needs this so badly. Please add this! :)

TL;DR:

Put editable 3d curves in the scene view. I want to position limbs freely using 3d curves like I would using the onion-skin feature!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
  7. AloneSoft

AloneSoft

I have tried to add this function before.
    But interrupted. The reason for this is that Humanoid requires Retarget processing unlike normal DCC tools, and the processing to find the exact transform of each frame is too heavy.

I will consider adding if I come up with a way to solve the speed problem.
    However, the priority of adding other functions is high now.

8. awesomedata

awesomedata

That's great to know!

With the new "Freeform Animation" rigging tools API being built on DOTS, this could be a solution to quickly finding the proper transform since it grabs directly from the animation stream. Grabbing from the animation stream also works in the editor (and doesn't need to be runtime-only), so you can grab the old position of a select number of bones, and tweak only those when the user presses an "update preview" button or something similar.

Alternatively, it's possible to _only_ update (visually) the single frame that's being displayed (it doesn't have to be realtime), letting the curve act as the preview for subsequent frames.

Doing it this way, a "visual preview" button, a "commit preview to current frame" button/function, and finally a "commit curve update to all frames" button/function with an undo operation available would be the way to make this happen without having realtime updating for each frame. Admittedly, this is less impressive, but it's still incredibly useful. These functions could be combined into a popup on a single button.

In general, please remember:

Animators animate in curves.

We do care about how the current frame looks, but mostly we care about how it relates to the following frames. If you know the overall arc of the set of frames you're working on, generally, this is all you truly need to convey a properly convincing animation.

I think your system is really great for straight-ahead animation. This is really all it's lacking in my opinion.
    Great job on the system so far though! -- I hope you keep my comments here in mind! :)

9. Bomshi

Bomshi

Hello! I have 2 Problems with VeryAnimation:
    I try to move my IK Hand Position. When I drag it and try to move it, the actual hand is kinda offsetted (see in video) but the handle is in the actual position.
    The same occurs in rotation

The second problem is when I switch from position to rotation or vice versa the handle dissapears until I move the Unity Scene camera (see video)

10. AloneSoft

AloneSoft

Hello,

It's an IK issue, but the problem I know is when the scale has changed.
    IK causes this problem when the scale changes from the initial state where Avatar is set as the humanoid.
    Is there a Bone whose scale has changed somewhere?

The second problem is that the display of the handle etc. is designed to be displayed only when the Scene etc. is in focus.
    Rethink the specification of the conditions to display.

11. Bomshi

Bomshi

Oke thank you very much!
    Regarding to the 1st problem:
    I found out, that this only occurs when I enabled both IK hands
    But it is no Problem for me. I just enable and then disable one by one...

Oke it makes sense for the 2nd Problem!!

I have one question. Maybe it is asked often, but how should be a setup for weapons. So I have a character with weapon. And now I want to animate a reload animation. I finished it. Currently it is solved that the Magazine is parented with the hand by events etc.
    But sometimes there are pos ans rot errors.
    I want to animate the weapon too.
    Is Is it possible with humanoid rig ?
    Or is there a way, that the parent function is only active for x frames ? So the mag would follow the hand?

12. AloneSoft

AloneSoft

The only way to have something in your hand is to change the parent with an event, etc. as you have already done.
    This is because even if the position is matched as much as possible in the animation, the position will break down due to character changes.

In the future, you may be able to edit reload animations completely using Animation Rigging Package's 'Multi Parent Constraint'.
    But at the moment I still feel your way is right.

13. AloneSoft

AloneSoft

Version 1.1.15 has been released.
    - ADD : Tools/Root Motion : Added the ability to edit Motion curves
    - ADD : Animator IK : Added a warning when IK does not work properly due to changes in the scale
    - FIX : Humanoid : Error display when bone set in Avatar has been deleted
    - FIX : Tools/Keyframe Reduction : Fixed an issue where Parameter Related curves and Generic Root curves were not reduced
    - FIX : Gizmo : Fixed a problem that the handle display disappears when there is no focused window.
    - FIX : Hierarchy : Fixed an issue where an error may appear in the console when selecting objects in Project

Willbkool_FPCS likes this.
  14. AloneSoft

AloneSoft

Version 1.1.16 has been released.
    - ADD : Editor Window : Added a function to display Selection items on the Scene Window
    - ADD : Timeline : Added Dummy Object display mode and change default settings
    - FIX : Hierarchy : Humanoid Hips has no editing target, so display flag is disabled by default
    - FIX : Hierarchy : Change the operation button 'Head' of Humanoid to 'Face'
    - FIX : Unity2019.3 : Fixed display issue

15. JuliusIbidus

JuliusIbidus

Hello, I have a question regarding one of the Tools for this. I am trying to combine 2 Legacy animation into a single animation (an Idle animation with a Shout animation, so the character will idle then shout). I highlight the character, then highlight the Idle Animation Clip, choose Combine from Tools then drop in the Shout animation in the Animation Clip field. I hit Combine, but instead of combining the two clips (Idle animation followed by Shout animation) it simply shows the Shout animation. It didn't combine the two clips. Am I missing a setting with the Combine tool?

16. AloneSoft

AloneSoft

Hello.
    The Tools / Combine function combines two Clips.
    Therefore, the curve that exists in both is overwritten with the contents of the specified Clip side, so that is the behavior.
    Is the behavior you want to add the specified Clip after the current Clip?
    This feature does not currently exist, but I will consider adding it in an update.
    Currently, this can be done by selecting and pasting all keyframes in the Animation Window.

17. AloneSoft

AloneSoft

The minimum operating version of Unity will be changed to Unity 2017.4 from Version 1.2.0 of the next big update scheduled by Very Animation.
    It will not work with currently supported Unity 5.6 to 2017.3.
    Thank you.

18. MostHated

MostHated

Hey there, this tool is fantastic but I am having some issues which are causing a great deal of extra work and frustration and having to go back, sometimes multiple times, to either redo something I have already done, or fix something that was perfect already and didn't require changing.

The first issue is, if I am working on an animation for a while and am only working on the last 1/2 of the animation and I finally am satisfied with the results, I then go to scrub through the animation and now the first 1/2 is all messed up. You can see below, everything was all nice and smooth on the right side, but the left side for some reason got all messed up and I was not even working in that section/time frame of the animation.

Other little things like that, I might work through say 20 frames in a row, I go back to check them, some of them feel like they either randomly didn't save my change, or it's slightly different than what it should have been. It feels like these things end up happening only after a decent amount of time working. Am I supposed to do anything as I am making changes to make sure to save them? I have been just making a change, go to next frame, make the next change, etc (when editing an existing animation).

My second question is somewhat related. Sometimes I will get to a frame, go to make a change, and the IK chain will "pop" into place as soon as any value of the current position is modified. Here is an example. This one only "pops" a little bit at 25 seconds into the video, but sometimes it might be much more extreme, like 0.1 - 0.3 in distance. Any idea how to avoid this?

Lastly, when working, once you click on the Avatar to select the bodypart you want to animate, such as selecting the hand IK, etc, it will show in the scene view the bones and transform gizmos, but as soon as I change frames, they go away and I have to either move the camera in the scene view, or click on the avatar again to get it to display again. Is there a way to have the bones and gizmos show constantly?

19. AloneSoft

AloneSoft

Hello,

1. Tangents
      Is the first problem that the Tangent of the Keyframe that was not being edited becomes abnormal for some reason?
      I want to find out why I want this to happen, so let me ask you a question.
      When this occurred, did you add keys or edit curves on the Animation Window side?
      Is it only handle editing on the scene side?

The problem of being slightly different from what it should be may be a Mecanim Humanoid-specific Retarget effect.
      For example, in the animation type that operates Transform Rotation of Generic and Legacy, the upper body does not move even if you move your foot.
      However, in the Humanoid animation type, moving the foot affects the upper body of Retarget.
      Because editing with Humanoid is intermediate information for Retarget.
      If you add a key to a frame that doesn't have a Curve keyframe, the curves before and after will change slightly.
      These combinations may slightly change the time before and after no keyframes in all of the Humanoid.

2. IK
      IK position and rotation are not saved.
      The state of the first handle with IK enabled is set back from the current animation state. There seems to be a gap there.
      The next major update 1.2.0 will change the internal processing of IK related to this. There is a possibility of improvement with the update.

The display of Gizmo has long been a specification that disappears when an operation is moved to the Animation Window.
      However, since a specification not displayed in the case of Hand-Tool was added recently, this is changed.
      The specification will change and remain visible in the next update.

20. MostHated

MostHated

Thanks for the reply. From what I could tell in the above example the only thing that happened was the tangents becoming strange, but somewhere during my editing of the animation the IK target of the right elbow got changed very far from where it was supposed to be (going from the right side of the body to the extreme left), causing the right arm to cross over to the left side through the body while the arm was moving upward (it was at the start of a backflip, so the arms both went down toward the legs and then up over the head when lifting off from the flip).

This animation I was working with was from this package. (https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/animations/runner-action-animation-pack-153906)
    I was using one of the animations as a base to create a different animation.

Here was the original: https://i.imgur.com/gcHY2rJ.mp4
    Here was my modifications: https://i.imgur.com/HRPoJHN.mp4

Because it was an already made animation it had full keyframes throughout the duration of the animation, so to make changes to it, instead of changing every single keyframe I would remove sections of keyframes from the dopesheet so that there was a gap in which the start of the gap was where I wanted to start editing and the end of the gap was how I wanted it to end up and I would add a few keyframes in the gap to reshape how the animation would play, such as in my example above, moving the base character backward while doing the flip instead of continuing to move forward.

As far as I am aware though, all of it should have had curves throughout the entire animation and while editing, aside from removing a few frames from the dopesheet, the entirety of my editing was done in the animation window using the curves, or in the scene view to move things around.

It felt like it was never-ending though. I would make a few changes to one part, then have to go fix another part that became different, then after I fixed the part that became different, I would have to go fix another part, back and forth.

21. MostHated

MostHated

Something interesting. After I posted that above, I decided to remake my animation completely from scratch in a 3rd party animation software, and as you can see, there is not crossing of the legs when the backflip initially begins when the character pushes backward with the foot.

I imported the animation into Unity and went to edit it in Very Animation just to see how it would compare with the animation I was editing and trying to modify, when I noticed this happening right away.

To make sure it wasn't something with the models, I added a different model in the animation application and applied the animation and everything looked fine still, so I am not sure what in the world is going on. No matter what frame, it seems, if I touch the model at all to make a change, there ends up being a huge change in the positioning.

22. AloneSoft

AloneSoft

First of all, is it correct that you are editing in Timeline?

https://blogs.unity3d.com/2014/05/26/mecanim-humanoids/
    Please take a look at this blog first.
    The reason why the foot position of this animation is greatly shifted in the video is related to Foot IK.
    Humanoid animation has a problem of misalignment of hands and feet.
    There is a tendency that the difference between the model that creates the animation and the model that plays it increases.
    There is a function of Foot IK to correct this gap.
    In this animation, when the foot IK is disabled at the stage of import, it seems that the legs are crossed as if they were crossed.
    With Foot IK working, it is corrected like the original animation.

footik.png
    In recent versions of Timeline, you can toggle Foot IK's enabled state at the image location. Switch this to check your foot condition.

When editing the timeline of Very Animation, the dummy object with the Animation Clip's Foot IK disabled is displayed as semi-transparent and overlapping. Edit the dummy object.
    When editing in Timeline, the Foot IK information is updated at the same time as editing.
    As a result, the shift amount of Foot IK correction is calculated by the current model in the first edit, so it seems to have changed in an instant.

The problem this time is that the IK target information of the foot IK enabled state is determined by referring to the foot IK disabled state.
    Change the spec to refer to the state where Foot IK is enabled in the update.
    Thank you very much.

MostHated likes this.
  23. MostHated

MostHated

Very strange, I turned IK off everywhere I could find it, but it kept doing it. In one last-ditch effort, I imported the clip into uMotion and then exported it back out, now it is not doing it anymore and it looks like I should be able to edit it again in Very Animation. That is one reason I like to have many different tools at my disposal, lol. Each has it's strengths.

24. pdinklag

pdinklag

I'm having an issue with an animation sequence, made with VA. The problem is that the root position becomes "detached" in some way. I don't really know how to explain using words, so I'll explain with pictures.

First, this is the final pose of my character. Note how the root position is between the feet - this is how I want it and thus I set "Root Transform Position (Y)" to be based on "Original".
    pose_final.jpg

Now, let's look at the first and last frame of my transition animation:
    pose_climb_first.jpg pose_climb_last.jpg
    In the first frame, the root is between the feet like I want it. The animation contains some root motion upwards as the character is climbing something. During that, the root position goes off and in the last frame, the character is floating above the root position. Note that I am not baking the Y movement into the pose but use "Original" like above.

In the last frame of my climbing animation, I also want the root position to be between the feet like in the upper animation. Why does this happen and how can I fix this?

I attached both animations as well (see climb.zip).

Attached Files:

25. AloneSoft

AloneSoft

Hello,
    In this situation, Based Upon uses Feet.
    Feet needs information from Foot IK, so it needs to be generated from Tools / Humanoid IK.
    Please watch the video.

26. pdinklag

pdinklag

Wow, that was quick! :eek:
    Thanks a lot!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  27. GermiyanBey

GermiyanBey

Hi, is it possible to create a Bow-Shooting animation, such as by bending a Skinned Mesh Renderer (Bow's Thread and Bow's Wooden curves) in VeryAnimation?

I am new to VeryAnimation and I only saw videos about playing with different SkinnedMeshRenderers, I thought this example would be different so I wanted to ask, thanks!

upload_2019-11-24_2-5-35.png

Note: I bent/edited the SkinnedMeshRenderer by an asset named QuickEdit for demonstration purposes. (I mentioned if anyone is interested playing with meshes inside Unity).

28. AloneSoft

AloneSoft

Hello.
    Created a test video in a short time.

Do you want a human body animation like this video to include a bow movement?
    Instead, you can create a method that creates an animation that works with a bow alone.
    Either method can be created.

GermiyanBey likes this.
  29. GermiyanBey

GermiyanBey

Thanks for the test video!

Unfortunately I couldn't create a Bow Rig like the rig you have you demonstrated in the video. Firstly, the bow I have does not have an Animator (I tried to set an Avatar but it throws errors by deleting the rig elements), but this is the Bow of another character and I transferred its SkinnedMeshRenderer (I rigged manually to the next character I work on) and the bow moves with the shooting animation except its thread and curves.

Currently, it plays like a rigid bow with no drawing arrow movement (bending the thread and bow), except following the movement of the left hand.

I will appreciate very much for any suggestions.

upload_2019-11-24_20-32-10.png

30. AloneSoft

AloneSoft

In other words, did you take out only the part of the bow from another model with a character and a bow together?
    In that case, the information such as boneWeights is not correct and the bow model is broken.
    This is not related to Very Animation.
    First you need to prepare the correct bow model.
    My guess is that is the cause.
    If any error is displayed on the console, please attach it.

31. GermiyanBey

GermiyanBey

Yes of course such information are erased. Then why are we buying VeryAnimation? Because not all of us are working on 3rd party softwares that we can sculpt or animate models.
    If your asset (to animate models) or advice won't be helpful to me to attach and animate bow to character, then let me know, so I will deem that VeryAnimation is useless for me when I needed it.

Yes, I picked the Bow model from another rigged character as I said earlier. I could use other raw bow models too. How can I animate such mesh is the question for me.
    If you don't want to help, I will respect. But you also should respect that I have rights to review your asset as I see it fits. After all, people buy and they need to know they cannot animate a disconnected skinned-mesh in VeryAnimation.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
  32. AloneSoft

AloneSoft

I am not good at English and use automatic translation.
    Therefore, I apologize if the intention is not well communicated to you.

This is just a guess of the current situation, but if you copy SkinnedMeshRenderer from another model, the bone and boneWeights information will not be normal.
    This means that the Bone animation does not work in Unity.
    In order for Bone animation in Unity, the model must have the correct information.
    Usually, to cut out only a part of SkinnedMesh normally, DCC tool etc. is used, and it takes some time and effort.
    For this reason, it is easier to use a single bow model Asset.

If bone information is damaged, bone animation cannot be operated with this Asset, other Assets, or Unity.
    If you have purchased this Asset in search of the function to correct the information on the damaged model, please contact us with your invoice ID etc. by email etc. I will process the refund as a wrong purchase.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
  33. creat327

creat327

Hi there
    I'm looking into this asset and Final IK. They seem to do pretty much the same thing. Anyone willing to help out what's the difference? With the black friday deals I want to take advantage of the discounts but I really don't know what's the difference between one and the other assets.

34. Setsuki

Setsuki

Hello !
    While editing animations, I use curves, copy/pasting values and moving keys a lot.
    When using IKs in Very Animation, the target position/rotation aren't visible on the AnimationWindow. Because the AnimationWindow actually records the calculated resulting FK.

However, this makes it impossible to edit a IK target curve, or to copy a target's position to another frame, for example.

While I doubt it's possible to have those keys in the AnimationWindow, it could be very useful in the VA Editor in order to fix tangents, for instance.

35. AloneSoft

AloneSoft

Hello.
    I will explain the difference between the roles of those Assets.

• Ability to edit AnimationClip while stopped in editor
    Very Animation, UMotion, Skele​
    • Ability to run IK Constraint on running animation
    Final IK, Animator IK, Animation Rigging Package
    It's a simple categorization, but the difference between editing an animation and running IK while the animation is running.
    In this way, roles are different between Very Animation and Final IK.

36. AloneSoft

AloneSoft

Hello.
    Your indication is correct and the current IK cannot hold IK target information.
    Only information equivalent to FK is stored in AnimationCurve.

However, the next major update will support the behavior of retaining IK target information linked with the Animation Rigging Package.
    In the future, it will be possible to edit the IK target curve directly in the future.

37. creat327

creat327

But you can edit and bake animation on Final IK too. Right? Like this video for instance

38. pdinklag

pdinklag

But you can't build animations from scratch in FinalIK. While FinalIK does have that baking feature, its focus is mainly to apply IK on top of the current animation at runtime.

I'm using both VA and FinalIK. I use VA in the editing stage of my project, to build new animations - in this case the IK tools are an awesome control feature that really help building animations. Ingame, however, VA is not used at all. That's where FinalIK comes in. I use FinalIK to realize my characters looking at something (LookAtIK), put feet on the ground if it's uneven (GrounderIK) and to put limbs at certain locations (FullBodyBipedIK).

Unless you're making a movie or cutscene, you usually don't want to bake IK into an animation clip but you want it to work in a dynamic world. So yeah, the use cases of VA and Final IK are different, and I need them both. :)

39. creat327

creat327

I see, thanks for the reply. Now things are much more clear. I bought it and I'm now comparing it to UMotion... :)

40. awesomedata

awesomedata

How about using shape keys to do this? -- Very Animation can handle shape keys, but these must be created in something like Blender since Unity does not support them. Blender has a very robust sculpting solution for things like this (especially version 2.81 which was just released) and shape key animation can be created easily for something like this without bones.

At this point, Very Animation will support blending between the shape keys.

41. creat327

creat327

Well, I bought it and I can't use it. When I press "very animation/main" I get a new window that is empty and non-stop error messages:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    VeryAnimation.UEditorWindow.HasFocus (UnityEditor.EditorWindow w) (at Assets/VeryAnimation/Scripts/Editor/Reflection/UEditorWindow.cs:75)
    VeryAnimation.UAnimationWindow.HasFocus () (at Assets/VeryAnimation/Scripts/Editor/Reflection/UAnimationWindow.cs:1280)
    VeryAnimation.VeryAnimation.get_getErrorCode () (at Assets/VeryAnimation/Scripts/Editor/Core/VeryAnimation.cs:767)
    VeryAnimation.VeryAnimationWindow.OnInspectorUpdate () (at Assets/VeryAnimation/Scripts/Editor/VeryAnimationWindow.cs:3562)
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at <437ba245d8404784b9fbab9b439ac908>:0)
    Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at <437ba245d8404784b9fbab9b439ac908>:0)
    System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at <437ba245d8404784b9fbab9b439ac908>:0)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj) (at <c68d6dc296e3436796126be8249ff304>:0)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName) (at <c68d6dc296e3436796126be8249ff304>:0)
    UnityEditor.HostView.OnInspectorUpdate () (at <c68d6dc296e3436796126be8249ff304>:0)

any ideas?

42. AloneSoft

AloneSoft

We're sorry for the inconvenience.
    I checked the location of the error, but it is unclear why it causes the error, so please tell me your environment and Unity version.
    Is it possible to check whether the newly created project works with only VeryAnimation imported?
    Furthermore, can you try it after initializing the layout by selecting Layout Default from Layout at the top right of the editor?

43. creat327

creat327

Using 2019.3 or 2020.1, it fails. 2019.3 is already released.

44. AloneSoft

AloneSoft

Is it correct that it will work up to Unity 2019.2?
    Unity2019.3 is not supported in the current version 1.1.16.
    It will be officially supported in the next version 1.2.0.
    Unity2020.1 will be after the official release.

As far as I tried, Unity2020.1a14 was able to reproduce this problem. It is because it became an error by the change of Unity. I will fix it in the next version.

However, Unity2019.3 worked with the latest Unity2019.3.0f1.
    Since there is no change in the cause of the error yet, it is not official support but I think it will work.
    If you get an error, please tell me the detailed version of Unity2019.3.

45. WonGeunJung

WonGeunJung

Hello I bought your asset and your aseet makes easy to manipulate characters. But when I tried to manipulate over 1000frames of animations, and I fixed each frames, It feels complicated and even some animations were somewhat broken. I want to know how to fix which already made it and it looks better? Please answer to me
    ShowForum.PNG
    This picture above that I want to fix that.

46. AloneSoft

AloneSoft

Hello.
    First of all, this Asset works in conjunction with Unity's Animation Window.
    Please refer to the Unity documentation regarding the operation of the Animation Window.
    And this Unity Animation Window has a problem that the operation becomes very heavy with data that has a long animation and a large number of key frames.
    I hope the speed will improve as well.
    However, since the currently linked Animation Window is in such a state, the problem with this large animation cannot be solved on the Very Animation side.
    I'm sorry.

47. awesomedata

awesomedata

Another reason why people use tools like yours to create animations. :(

48. Setsuki

Setsuki

When I bought VeryAnimation, I was impressed, and yet slightly disappointed for multiple reasons. I went on the forums and asked questions that your quickly answered, and I saw your overall support of the tool. I knew I'd come back to it satisfied, and I have, and I am.

Your support is impressive and high quality, and so is your asset, and I thank you for it!

49. pdinklag

pdinklag

Hey there!
    Any estimation as to when 2019.3 will be officially supported?

I seem to have an issue when editing in timeline, best shown in a small video:

So the animator I'm editing pops to some location as soon as I try to edit him in timeline, only leaving me with that ghost. This didn't happen in 2019.2.
    When I go out of timeline, I can edit him wherever I want, no problems there.

On this topic, out of interest: What are those ghosts for anyway? They only really disturb me when editing, I cannot see any advantage. Can they be disabled? What are their use?

50. AloneSoft

AloneSoft

Hello.
    Version 1.2.0 for Unity 2019.3 will be updated next week.
    We have already applied for an update and are waiting for Unity support.
    In this version, the operation in Timeline has been greatly corrected.
    Please wait for the next version.

MostHated and pdinklag like this.