Search Unity

Games Venn Biblia: A Bible Story

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Starpaq2, May 10, 2018.

1. Starpaq2

Starpaq2

adam_Scene_001.png
    Features:
    • Navigate the timeline of story by character perspective.
    • Voice Narration
    • Combines the genre of visual novel, comic reading and point n click
    • Uses a free framework in development: StoryLucent
    • Each play has slight changes to reduce redundancy
    Overview:
    The idea behind Venn Biblia is to translate the Bible into a visual experience. I think there are many great stories to experience whether you are a believer or not. Releases will take place in small chapters. This will be one of my first titles powered by a soon to be free framework to build Dynamic Stories easily. Follow this thread or even my Twitter as I will start to post exponentially more about development.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/StoryLucent

2. Starpaq2

Starpaq2

StoryLucent Development Log #01 ... again

3. Starpaq2

Starpaq2

Development Update: VennBiblia going VR!
    New look and design!​

web_StoryLucent_VB_WIP_04 (2).png

khos and owlhowell like this.
  4. owlhowell

owlhowell

I am impressed with what you have here! I love that you created Story Lucent to make this a reality. I love that you are making the Bible more accessible through this medium. Thanks for sharing!

Starpaq2 likes this.
  5. Starpaq2

Starpaq2

Thank you for the kind words! I aim to deliver an experience that can make an impact. Thank you for following me on the journey.

owlhowell likes this.
  6. Starpaq2

Starpaq2

Quick Update: Starting work on expressions for vr comic scenes. Multiple bones in the character model need to be easily manipulated to communicate different feelings and expressions.

If all goes well the expressions will be able to be passed from one character to another for the best workflow.

owlhowell likes this.
  7. Starpaq2

Starpaq2

VR development for Venn Biblia. I just finished the facial expressions script/tool. Makes it much easier to move the different bones/muscles of the face. This should be a piece of cake once the story scenes are being developed with multiple characters

The expression tool also can move multiple regions of the face at one time. More improvement will come later. But for not it will not be prioritized until the future.

8. OwlTheoryMusic

OwlTheoryMusic

Keep us up to date on these videos! This is an intriguing project!

Starpaq2 likes this.
  9. Starpaq2

Starpaq2

This week I have began texturing the environment. Like spray can painting, a blend of different patterns can be used on the terrain. I also explain some the design decisions behind the layout of the garden.

Technical Details: The current material for the ground is limited to only 3 different textures. I am looking into possible options to increase the limit. The tool used to color the terrain is called "Poly Brush" within unity.