Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Varjo XR-3

Discussion in 'VR' started by ArunBabuKS, Jun 21, 2022.

1. ArunBabuKS

ArunBabuKS

hi,
    I am trying to create an HDRP project for varjo XR-3 HMD in that i am facing the following problem
    1. I have created a HDRP sample project for varjo XR-3 HMD. and imported all necessary packages. scene is visible in varjo XR-3 HMD while playing the scene in unity editor 2021.3.1f1. but in exe unable to see the scene in varjo HMD. Exe is generated from the same HDRP project and scene. Is there any other thing I need to consider?
    2. light reflection from the model is increasing while moving the camera or HMD towards the model in the VR scene, what will be the problem? (it's fom lighting or some other problem)
    3. I am facing an FPS problem, unable to get 40 FPS from the HDRP project.
    system specification:
    Dell precision 7920 (CPU)
    Intel Xeon gold 6230 processor
    64 GB RAM
    NVIDIA Quadro RTX 8000 (GPU) single GPU
    Is there any HDRP sample project with optimized rendering settings to get better FPS? (if it is there send us the HDRP project)
    4. I have tried to run the project using two NVIDIA Quadro RTX 8000 (GPU) using NVlink, while playing a scene in unity editor 2021.3.1f1 FPS stops at 45 FPS, it doesn't excite 45 FPS. Is there any option to increase the frame rate? (we have tried to enable the V-sync method also)

2. dormouse

dormouse

hello,
    for question1. we have no issue with XR3 and Unity build, could you check Varjo settings....for example: Vsync count, needs Don't Syc...etc
    for your question 2.3.4, let me go and check for you tomorrow.

ArunBabuKS likes this.