Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Various bugs when building in WebGL 2020 version

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by bruoiluj, Nov 20, 2021.

1. bruoiluj

bruoiluj

Hello, it is my first query here.
    I am wanting to export a scene in WebGL format and I cannot export anything, it works for a few seconds and I get the following errors:
    Build completed with a result of 'Failed' in 12 seconds (11512 ms)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility: ProcessEvent (int, intptr, bool &)
    UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow + BuildMethodException: 4 errors
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow + DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (UnityEditor.BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x002ca] in <2cd7ebc9c2ef4276a8edbc7de85c89ce>: 0
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (System.Boolean askForBuildLocation, UnityEditor.BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00080] in <2cd7ebc9c2ef4276a8edbc7de85c89ce>: 0
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility: ProcessEvent (int, intptr, bool &)
    I was working normally on a version of 2020, but I updated it to the latest version 2020.3.22.f1 and everything is complicated. Anyone with a clue to solve it? I leave a capture of the errors, greetings!

Captura de pantalla (1270).png.jpg
    I was working normally on a version of 2020, but I updated it to the latest version 2020.3.22.f1 and everything is complicated. Anyone with a clue to solve it?
    I was working normally on a version of 2020, but I updated it to the latest version 2020.3.22.f1 and everything is complicated. Anyone with a clue to solve it?

2. MelvMay

MelvMay

Unity Technologies

No idea but there is a WebGL forum you should probably be using here. Looks like you've got a 3D Physics error there though.

3. bruoiluj

bruoiluj

Hello, if I have errors with mesh with some object apparently, but do you think that is the cause that I can not build the scene? Because there are like several errors other than that. Anyway, I check the link you share with me, thanks for the comments.