Search Unity

Validator deprecated, but is integration complete?

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by juanje_89, Jan 27, 2020.

1. juanje_89

juanje_89

Hi,

I'm using Unity 2019.2.15 with a project and have activated Analytics thorugh the Services window.
    I have checked that the project identifier is the same as the one that appears in the Dashboard.

I've also just noticed that the validator has been deprecated (I haven't been using analytics for some time and didn't know that) so I don't know directly if analytics are working.

I have created some custom events, and tested with the AnalyticsResult, getting an answer of "Ok", yet I cannot see the custom events in the dashboard and, what's more, I get a message of "Your integration is incomplete. Please finish your integration...".

Do I have to wait 8-16h to see the events and wait for the integration to be complete?, or do I have to take additional steps to complete the integraton (I mean, analytics is activated in Unity, and the project appears in the Dashboard, so I don't know what additional steps I should take)?.

Thanks in advance.

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

You should be able to see the events listed first on the Event Manager tab in the Dashboard.

3. juanje_89

juanje_89

I don't see any event, and still see the "integration incomplete" message in the Data Explorer tab.

I have used the following code to test the events, since I don't know the difference:

AnalyticsResult result1 = AnalyticsEvent.Custom("Test 1", null);
    AnalyticsResult result2 = Analytics.CustomEvent("Test 2", null);

And both return a result of "Ok".

I'm using the Analytics Library 3.3.5 package through the Package Manager.

Thanks.

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Yes, that looks correct. Please give it a bit more time, we are currently experiencing processing delays.

5. tlt

tlt

Hello. I have the same problem too but with Unity 2018.4.14f and Analytics library package 3.2.2/3.2.3. Even with a blank project, the "integration incomplete" issue persists

6. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

We are looking into this, it may be caused by an earlier processing delay

7. juanje_89

juanje_89

I'll check tomorrow if there's any data and I'll keep you informed about the issue.

Thanks.

JeffDUnity3D likes this.
  8. juanje_89

juanje_89

The events are showing right now, so it was just that, a delay.

Thanks, and sorry for any inconveniences.

JeffDUnity3D likes this.