Search Unity

[v2.0 soon] Racing Game Starter Kit - Easily create racing games!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Ian094, Jun 30, 2015.

1. marcell123455

marcell123455

Hey everyone and @lan094,

can I write down my thoughts about this situation here? First of all, yes the dev made MANY mistakes in communication for way too long. BUT! never make purchases based on promises! You payed money for the inital asset that was provided at the time (1.0). So you got that for your money. From what I know, a dev is not obliged to update the asset except the asset has bugs that make it usable. But the promised 2.0 release is more of a rewrite and total overhaul with new features etc.

Not sure what you already tried, but if 1.0 does not work like it should, adress these bugs to the dev and he SHOULD try to fix your issues IN 1.0 INSTEAD of promising a fixed 2.0 version that won´t release for years! If he promised you to fix your problems in 2.0, and your 1.0 is unusable, get a refund instead of complaning tbh.

If this won´t work. Contact the unity asset store support or whatever directly, explain the situation, link this forum and move on. Find another asset :/

2. mitis

mitis

Dear friend, I see you are so smart before you write, first find out everything and then write before buying, he promised me and said that version 2 would be ready soon four years ago, even more so if you take my claims to this, it makes no difference to me he returned it to me money or not, it’s not a pity it’s 50 dollars I’m ready to pay much more I don’t like it when they cheat and every time the same thing I work, I try to come out soon, I hear this for 4 years now, do you understand it better or what?

3. serega19921425

serega19921425

слушай ты Listen don't be rude here it's not good

4. derkoi

derkoi

Don't follow this thread if you don't like it. We've all been waiting years for this update, not just you.

5. Ian094

Ian094

Merry Christmas and a happy new year everyone!

I'm sad that I wasn't able to release RGSK 2.0 this year and I'm sorry for that, but lots of progress was made and I'm thankful for that.

I hope to have this update finally released at some point next year and move forward.

Thanks, stay tuned and happy holidays!

serega19921425 likes this.
  6. serega19921425

serega19921425

Hello world! Please tell me I have rcc AI riders at the start will be the first without waiting for the time of 3 seconds, I will be very happy and grateful for the help guys

7. Drivecity324

Drivecity324

How do you stop the car from understeering? Which settings is it? When I drive and try to turn, it feels like the car hardly turns. Any help will be greatly appreciated. :)

8. Ategian

Ategian

Try tuning front stiffness and/or steering help value

Drivecity324 likes this.
  9. Drivecity324

Drivecity324

Thanks a lot. It helped. :)

10. Nabeel001

Nabeel001

How to Assign path to AI bike???

11. mitis

mitis

I have source code this game

JamesArndt likes this.
  12. lmpl

lmpl

When the car go into the side wall, it always change the direction, can we do something so it dont change the direction and remain in the forward direction

13. gamesbydre

gamesbydre

Can you tell me how to fix this?

14. magique

magique

I haven't used this asset in years, but based on my response you just need to put one of the duplicate scripts into its own namespace.

15. gamesbydre

gamesbydre

@lan094. Im using your assdet in unity 2020.3.48. Vehicles are not making any sounds while driving. All opther sounds work, such as the ui , countdown, etc. But the cars never make a sound despuite having all audio settings configured. I have been looking at this to no avail for way longer than io care to admit. Can you explain steps to get audio from all vehicles to work in the scene?

16. mitis

mitis

Well, the author of the asset wrote at the beginning of the year that this year it will be ready, how ready? Is it already the end of the year or how about waiting for next year? or 10 years I’m just wondering why make empty promises if you’re not going to do it remember me 6 years ago the author told me that version 2 would be ready soon and 6 years have already passed and there’s still no result

17. mitis

mitis

Well, in two months it will already be a year since you wrote that it’s in development, that this time you’ll write us the same thing or show us something, let’s say a 2-minute video and everything will be as always?

18. mitis

mitis

Hello, how can I expect the same thing from you at the end of the year? What I didn’t have time to do this year but I’m working hard but here that in 2017 you wrote a lot that has already been done WELL WHAT WILL BE EXPECTED FROM YOU IN THE NEW YEAR PHRASE WHAT FRIENDS I’M WORKING ON ASSETS HAVE PATIENCE

19. unity_0FE5ED1ED548070F2A6B

unity_0FE5ED1ED548070F2A6B

lap ui is not updated can any one help

20. OmarVector

OmarVector

I've setup two cars, both have the same setup and settings, however, one run fast like other cars, but the 2nd one is too slow, the acceleration is slow, its just very slow.

I dont know what this may happen

Any suggestion?

21. JamesArndt

JamesArndt

Do we have a recent ETA that anyone is aware of for RGSK 2.0? Looking to implement this package for a new project and I'd like to make sure I'm on an optimized, latest version.