Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.1 beta is now available.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for insight from anyone who has experience with game testing to help us better Unity. Take our survey here. If chosen to participate you'll be entered into a sweepstake to win an Amazon gift card.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

v 1.5.0 Failed to load the cloud projects

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by Baste, Feb 12, 2019 at 9:22 AM.

1. Baste

Baste

I'm getting this error message on every startup in 1.5.0.

I don't really know why this happened - I tested collab way back in 2017, so there's been two projects hanging around there since then. I went in and archived those, but the error is still showing up.

If I don't have any cloud projects, maybe the Hub shouldn't whine that it can't load them?

Grumpy-Dot, P_Jong and iDrake like this.
  2. sxa

sxa

same error message with 1.5.0 on two different systems under two completely separate accounts (work pro and home personal). never used any 'cloud projects' on either

P_Jong likes this.
  3. dlackey_AEgisTG

dlackey_AEgisTG

Same. Just reported a bug. I'd recommend doing the same for anyone who encounters this.

4. APSchmidt

APSchmidt

Liderangel and P_Jong like this.
  5. iDrake

iDrake

6. Joshuacengler

Joshuacengler

Yeah, same issue here. I have no cloud projects but it throws an error saying it failed to load them. Is this really an error if you think about it though? It failed to load cloud projects because I don't have any, :p haha. Hope they get it fixed soon.

7. APSchmidt

APSchmidt

This is entirely different then. Are they archived?

8. tandersstefan

tandersstefan

I'm facing the same problem, not archived. I got one project, set up with collab and all. Failed to load. It created it quite recently, on another pc running hub 1.4.

EDIT: after some research, the problem in this case was a PEBCAK issue. No issue here anymore.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019 at 10:02 AM
  9. APSchmidt

APSchmidt

Are you logged into your account when you start the Hub?

If yes, try this:
    • quit the Hub,
    • delete the UnityHub and Unity Hub folders that are in "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming",
    • restart the Hub.

10. uweenukr

uweenukr

No cloud projects. Have error.