Search Unity

UXML Binding Problem (Bug?)

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Deleted User, Mar 6, 2022.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

Hello, I'm creating a visual impairment simulator, but I'm having trouble with something:

Within the images, on the part that says 'Yellowed Vision', whenever I move the slider, the text that says 'TEXT IS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE' should change to reflect the intensity, shown as a percentage (like with Blurriness just above it)

However, every time I move the slider for 'Yellowed Vision', it doesn't update the 'TEXT IS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE' text label, but instead it updates the label above it (for blurriness).

I'm completely puzzled on why this is happening. I've binded the 'TEXT IS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE' text label to the correct variable; within the code, there's absolutely no connection between the yellowed vision slider, and the label for blurriness, yet it still changes its percentage

What's even more strange is that every time I modify the 'TEXT IS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE' text label within the debugger, its changes are permanent, no matter if I try to close the window, or even if I try to remove and re-add the label through script.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Attached Files: