Search Unity

[UWP] [Xbox Live] Error code 0x8015dc1a

Discussion in 'Windows' started by unity_aJ6ksIQ2se197A, Oct 31, 2018.

1. unity_aJ6ksIQ2se197A

unity_aJ6ksIQ2se197A

So, I've made a game on Unity that has been configured properly and builds/deploys properly on VS 2017. It also passes WACK. Additionally, when I sent this game to Microsoft, the only thing they found that 'needed attention' was that I didn't sign my users into Xbox Live. So, to fix this, I went back into Unity, added the Player Profile and XboxLiveServices Prefabs and when I ran it in-engine, the Fake User logged in as per normal. However, when I built the solution in VS 2017 and ran it, the game itself ran completely fine, but when I tried to log into Xbox Live, after displaying 'Welcome Back [Account Name]' and the rest of the proper xbox live signin procedures, instead of letting me play the game, I was then given the error 0x8015dc1a and told me that I couldn't connect to Xbox Live and to try again at a later date. This has been going on for 4-5 days and the Xbox Live sign in hasn't ever worked in the past. Additionally, upon closing the sign in window (after unsuccessfully trying to log in), a window called 'Visual Studio just in time debugger' pops up and asks me to choose a debugger. Eventually, the application crashes. What is the cause of this? I am hoping to get this app onto the store before mid-December at the very latest. Thanks!

2. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

This happens because debugger type in project properties is set to "Managed". If you change it to "Mixed" under Project Properties -> Debugging, you should be able to see where it crashes.