Search Unity

[UWP] Unity IAP Initialize failed without any callback

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by sjbae_unity, Oct 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sjbae_unity

sjbae_unity

Hi

There was a problem while updating the version of our game from the Windows Store.
    I tried UnityPurchasing initialization, but neither OnInitialized nor OnInitializeFailed functions are executed.
    In the previous version, the in-app purchasing worked well.
    I want to know why the initialization problem occurs only in my Windows build environment.

Unity Version : 2018.4.17f1
    Unity IAP version : 2.3.0
    Build Environment : AMD Ryzen 7 4700U, Window 10, x64

Thank you

Attached Files:

2. gww2

gww2

I'm seeing something very similar on 3.1 and 4.0.3 with Unity 2019.4: https://forum.unity.com/threads/unity-iap-uwp-throws-exception-during-init.1170815/

I had a subscription that was not set to Electronic Software Download in the windows store interface, but after correcting that I'm still stuck with initialization failing with "NoProductsFound". The error still triggers in exactly the same area as yours. This is the similar stack from your log:

The thread 0x51a0 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
    info:LoadListingInformationAsync() invoked. [Windows::ApplicationModel::Store::CurrentAppFactory::LoadListingInformationAsync]
    Exception thrown at 0x00007FFB724F4F99 (KernelBase.dll) in Bubble Pop!.exe: 0x800706BA: RPC 서버를 사용할 수 없습니다.
    Exception thrown at 0x00007FFB724F4F99 (KernelBase.dll) in Bubble Pop!.exe: 0x800706BA: RPC 서버를 사용할 수 없습니다.
    UnityIAPWin8:Begin PollForProducts() persistent = True, delay = 40000, productsOnly = False
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, String, Object)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
    UnityEngine.Logger:Log(Object)
    UnityEngine.Purchasing.<>c__DisplayClass16_0:<log>b__0()
    System.Action:Invoke()
    UnityEngine.Purchasing.Extension.UnityUtil:Update()
    (Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 45)
    Warning/GameAnalytics: Could not add design event: Datastore not initialized
    info:GetUnfulfilledConsumablesAsync() invoked. [Windows::ApplicationModel::Store::CurrentAppFactory::GetUnfulfilledConsumablesAsync]
    UnityIAPWin8:Building full product list with existing purchases
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, String, Object)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
    UnityEngine.Logger:Log(Object)
    UnityEngine.Purchasing.<>c__DisplayClass16_0:<log>b__0()
    System.Action:Invoke()
    UnityEngine.Purchasing.Extension.UnityUtil:Update()

Mine was:
    info:LoadListingInformationAsync() invoked. [Windows::ApplicationModel::Store::CurrentAppFactory::LoadListingInformationAsync]
    Exception thrown at 0x00007FFCD7DF4F99 in APPNAME.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: Il2CppExceptionWrapper at memory location 0x0000007A572F8C40.
    info:GetUnfulfilledConsumablesAsync() invoked. [Windows::ApplicationModel::Store::CurrentAppFactory::GetUnfulfilledConsumablesAsync]
    info:GetAppReceiptAsync() invoked. [Windows::ApplicationModel::Store::CurrentAppFactory::GetAppReceiptAsync]
    info:get_LicenseInformation() invoked. [Windows::ApplicationModel::Store::CurrentAppFactory::get_LicenseInformation]

3. Asl

Asl

I'm suffering from this issue too. Have you been able to find a solution to this? All help is very much appreciated!

4. creat327

creat327

The best solution is to not use Unity IAP in UWP. They keep breaking it and they ignore requests to fix it.

5. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Agreed, Microsoft changed the API. Also, the market share for UWP is now less that 2%. We are looking to support other stores on the Windows platform like Steam. Closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.