Search Unity

1. The 2022.1 beta is now available for testing. To find out what's new, have a look at our 2022.1 beta blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct here to familiarize yourself with the rules and how to post constructively.

[UWP] [.NET] Cannot Build Due to Missing References in Packages

Discussion in '2018.1 Beta' started by deram_scholzara, Apr 6, 2018.

1. deram_scholzara

deram_scholzara

In 2018.1b13, I cannot build for UWP .NET (not IL2CPP). When attempting to do so, I just get errors about missing several System methods, such as Type.IsSubclassOf.
    Code (csharp):
    1. C:\ProgramData\Unity\cache\packages\packages.unity.com\com.unity.render-pipelines.core@1.1.2-preview\CoreRP\Volume\VolumeProfile.cs(95,41): error CS1061: 'Type' does not contain a definition for 'IsSubclassOf' and no extension method 'IsSubclassOf' accepting a first argument of type 'Type' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

2. LeonhardP

LeonhardP

Unity Technologies

Could you please submit a bug report with a minimal reproduction project and reply in here with the case #?
    A guide to beta testing

3. deram_scholzara

deram_scholzara

Sure - though I figured this issue was obvious and straightforward enough that there might already be a workaround.

it is now Case 1023074

4. Willy-Delcloy

Willy-Delcloy

deram_scholzara likes this.
unityunity