Search Unity

UWP crash with Unity 2017.4.2f2

Discussion in 'Windows' started by bdominguezvw, May 3, 2018.

1. bdominguezvw

bdominguezvw

@Tautvydas-Zilys I have tried with development build on and off with the same result. On VS configuration is set to x86, debug and local machine.

As you can see in the screenshot it doesn't provide any useful information and I don't know what to do.

Attached Files:

2. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

That's not necessarily a crash. Load PDB symbols and look at the callstack (add https://symbolserver.unity3d.com to your symbol settings to automatically download them from our symbol server). You may also try continuing past the exception, it might not be fatal after all.

3. bdominguezvw

bdominguezvw

Thanks I have configure it but now I get this error.

Attached Files:

4. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

See that checkbox saying "Break when this exception type is thrown"? Uncheck it. Then VS won't bother you when handled exceptions are thrown.

5. bdominguezvw

bdominguezvw

I still get a white screen doing that. Are you sure that it's not really an error? In the output log that it's located in the following link: https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/LogFiles.html

There is no exceptions, errors, or crashes...

Do you know how can I debug it? If I publish a Windows standalone exe it works without any issues.

6. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

I'm sure that the exception you posted has nothing to do with the issues you're facing since we handle that particular exception.

Did you try pausing the execution in the debugger after a while on that white screen? Perhaps it's stuck in one of your scripts.

Can you also paste the full log?