Search Unity

UWP build errors when Vuforia is enabled Unity 2017.3.1f1

Discussion in 'AR' started by miticatechnology, Jul 24, 2018.

1. miticatechnology

miticatechnology

Hi, how are you?

I'm developing one app for android and ios with no problems, and need to build it to UWP (Windows 10 tablets) but it fails when Vuforia is enabled in XR settings. I have enabled InternetClient, webcam and microphone in Player Settings -> Publishing settings -> Capabilities, also set .NET in Other settings -> Configuration -> Scripting backckend but when I try to build I get these errors in console:

Error building Player because scripts had compiler errors

Build completed with a result of 'Failed'
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 6 errors
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x0020e] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:181
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (Boolean askForBuildLocation, BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00065] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:88
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

I'm using Unity 2017.3.1f1 and tried with a basic app without custom scripts and I get same errors when I try to build to UWP with vuforia enabled,

Could you help me please?

Thank you!!

2. miticatechnology

miticatechnology

Hi,

After removing ultimate mobile plugin for android and ios, the problem was solved. Now I have new problems so I'm struggling to solve them xD

thanks