My latest game is finished and released on IOS but 2 days ago I started on the Android version. This should have been a 30 minute exercise as nothing needed to be changed, just re target to Android. I use only 3 plugins, they are prime31 Admob Combo & IAP Combo plus the Vungle plugin from the Vungle SDK and website. (all 3 work together fine on IOS) When I build for Android the build fails and I get 2 errors which I've pasted into pastebin here: http://pastebin.com/FjizpH7C http://pastebin.com/KrPNZ9LS I've tried twice over the last 48 house to get help from Prime31 but only get the usual "It's someone else's fault" type answer, and Vungle to their credit did answer but just told be to remove Vungle from the game! I use Vungle as the fall back when Unity Ads runs out of Adverts to deliver. I currently don't know what to do, I can't release my Android port and neither of the plugin authors seem to care or help.