Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

uSkyPro – Precomputed Atmospheric Scattering [2.0 Beta]

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Luckymouse, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Luckymouse

Luckymouse

Since I finished the uSkyPro beta which at least you guys has idea about the upcoming new version and try it. Right now new clouds system will be my first priority. It may not be out soon, so I did some improvement and update with already existing features in uSky 1.x. Up to now I believe all other new add-on in the future that I will focus on uSkyPro only.

Following are some key information of upcoming uSky 1.x in v1.1.8.
    - New Distance Clouds Plane material for 2D clouds texture on poly plane.
    - Updated the original Distance Clouds Dome shading with correct calculation of light direction.
    uSky_v1.18_Clouds.gif

- Added two more clouds textures. Those textures generated from Terragen 3 application and got kinda procedural looking clouds:p.
    The example Terragen 3 scene file included in the uSky1.x's "Bonus" folder. So user able to create their own unique clouds texture.
    uSky_1.1.8_Clouds.jpg

- Updated the PlayTOD script with curve control and "Stepped Interval" update per second setting. (with Seith helped and Suggestion;))
    The curve control allows user to set different play speed between day and night time.

- Added new UpdateProbeHelper script to update reflection probe rendering behaviour. The update sequence will controls by PlayTOD script.
    PlayTOD_and_Probe.jpg

Submitted v1.1.8, should be available before Christmas.
    Merry Christmas :)

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
    Seith, nxrighthere and eskovas like this.
  2. wetcircuit

wetcircuit

yes maybe, sorry, where is that...? Is that in the current version?

3. Luckymouse

Luckymouse

"Disable Skybox Ocean" toggle is only in the uSkyPro, under the Other section.

4. wetcircuit

wetcircuit

I *thought* I'd read something like that....

Take my $10 :cool:

Luckymouse likes this.
  5. Seith

Seith

That's great! :)

So how does the cloud plane shader work? In terms of texture I mean; how do you set the "dense" parts and lighter parts? Does it work with 2 textures, the first one for transparency the second for opacity? Or is everything in the same texture file?

6. Luckymouse

Luckymouse

Hows the texture work in the clouds plane is pretty much the same as the original distance clouds dome.

It needs only one single texture file to work.
    Red channel is the clouds texture it-self, more white color means more density for the shading. Darker means more transparency.
    Green channel is using for opacity. Usually i modified it 25%to 50% brighter then the original red channel. You can control final opacity rendering look with "Opacity" slider in the clouds material.

Remaining Blue and Alpha channels are unused.

Ideally the Green channel is also used as a mask to cover up the background sky like sun, stars..etc.

Basically it works as you mentioned, but it uses two channels from single texture instead of using two textures.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
  7. Seith

Seith

Thanks, can't wait to try it!

Luckymouse likes this.
  8. Petha

Petha

How does this asset work with image effects like Scion for example? How easy is it to hook everything up to use with UniStorm?

This asset looks absolutely amazing by the way.

9. Luckymouse

Luckymouse

Technically speaking, as far as I know the new uSkyPro Atmosphere Scattering image effects that it is very similar to standard unity GlobalFog image effects etc. I believe there are no reason that uSky would not work with other image effects. Lets say if Scion's image effects will work with unity The BlackSmith Atmosphere Scattering, then it should work with uSky as well.

Frankly, to answer about hook "everything" up with UniStorm is kinda difficult. Personally I do not own it. Also I need more specify details how you want, so that i can help you more specifically about integrate both assets.

My best guess that you may want to use the UniStorm weather function. Depend on want you need, most likely you may need to strip down the codes from either one, integrate it with others. As i know uSky is not that hard to strip down. uSky comes with independent components and it has only one "Moon light" child in hierarchy.
    Lets say if you only want to use uSky's skybox and don't want to use uSky 1.x clouds and use UniStorm instead, then you can just remove the "Distance Cloud" component script inside uSkyManager. Or you can also remove the "uSkyLight" component script if you don't need to control your scene lighting by uSky. So you can focus most of your effort on the uSkyManager script and hook it up with UniStorm.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  10. Petha

Petha

Thank you very much for your reply.

11. Luckymouse

Luckymouse

I just totally forget i have modified unity SunShafts script that work with directional light. I think you can just use it for now. Download link here.
    The enchanted LightShafts with occlusion version will come with later uSkyPro release.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  12. Luckymouse

Luckymouse

V1.1.8 is out.

Merry Christmas!

[Edit]
    Sorry guys:confused:, I just found uSky 1.x bugs with the latest version v1.1.8, The Wavelengths parameter doesn't not pass the value correctly to the Skybox shader. I changed some setting in the script and I didn't modify all the Skybox shaders correctly with that changed.

Easy Hot Fix provide here:
    1) Open the shader file:
    uSkyBox
    uSkyBox_HorzionOffset
    uSkyBox Simplified SM2

total 3 shaders.
    (...just realised i spelled wrong on the file name "Horizon":confused:)
    Files Located : uSky/ uSky1.X / Core / Shaders folder

2) Comment out the code in Properties { } (top of the shader)
    Put two slashes in front of the line: //
    Code (CSharp):
    1. Properties {
    2. //[HideInInspector]    _SkyMultiplier("_SkyMultiplier", Vector) = (1, 4, 0.15, 0)
    3. //[HideInInspector]    _betaR("BetaR", Vector) = (0.0058, 0.0136, 0.0331, 0)
    4. //[HideInInspector]    _betaM("BetaM", Vector) = (0.004, 0.005, 0.006, 0)
    5. [HideInInspector]    _GroundColor ("Ground Color", Vector) = (0.2, 0.6, 1.4, 0)
    6. //[HideInInspector]    _SunDir ("Sun Direction", Vector) = (0.321,0.766,-0.557,0)
    8. .
    9. .
    You can just leave the ground colour and the rest of the code there.

3) Save the change and Done!
    (Make sure you changed all 3 shader files, thats is.)

And uSky GlobalFog script
    1) Open the uSkyFog.cs script (C# file, not shader file)
    Files Located : uSky/ uSky1.X / Core / Scripts folder

2) Change the line order of uSM = uSkyManager.instance; code to first line that under the void Start () {}
    Line number 49, 50, the result should be look like this:
    Code (CSharp):
    1.         void Start () {
    2.             uSM = uSkyManager.instance;
    3.             updateFog (FogMaterial);
    4.             skybox.SetFloat ("_HorizonOffset", HorizonOffset);
    5.         }
    3) Save the change and Done!
    I will fix it in next update .

Submitted Hot Fix update v1.1.8f2, should be available soon:cool:.

[EDIT]
    Submitted another version v1.1.8f3.

[EDIT]
    For some reason v1.1.8 included the Tonemapping scripts in the package. If you get the error of missing PostEffectsBase, you can fix this error either remove the Tonemapping script in Standard Assets in your project, or install the "PostEffectsBase" script from unity "Effects" package.
    Everything will be fixed and clean up in v1.1.8f3

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
    Seith likes this.
  13. Luckymouse

Luckymouse

I got several emails about new uSkyPro beta setup. I think it is good idea to share the info here as well.

First here is the steps to set up the uSkyPro :
    Apply all the requires components:
    Skybox:

1 ) Apply the uSkyPro prefab in your scene.
    2 ) If your scene already has a the directional light call of "Directional Light". uSkyPro should apply an uSkySun script automatically for you. Other wise you need to apply that script to directional light manually.

Atmospheric Scattering:
    3) Apply the uSkyAtmosphericScattering script to uSkyPro.
    4) uSkyAtmosphericDeferred script to your main camera.

Also do not use uSkyPro older then Unity Editor v5.2.1.
    In 5.2.1 there have a specify fix for "Light CommandBuffers" what black smith occlusion is using.
    (720748) - Graphics: Fixed global shader property changes done from Light CommandBuffers not affecting later rendering (5.2 regression).

About the scattering effects in the scene.
    To get the scattering working as expect sometimes it is little tricky with the World Scatter Scale parameter. This original Precomputed Atmospheric Scattering algorithm is based on real earth size in kilo meter unit.
    In general you should try to increase the World Scatter Scale to somewhere 50 ~ 100 or even higher, this value depends on how big is world size in your scene. (Smaller scene need higher World Scale value.) After this adjustment you should get some better scattering effects and more natural lighting look with your scene.

Working with Ceto ocean:
    I did some scattering test on scrawks latest Ceto v1.0.9. Basically I just need to turn on the "Disabled Skybox Ocean" toggle in uSkyPro. This will remove the grey colour near the horizontal area of the ocean. The ocean horizon should blend into the background skybox nicely without the skybox ocean.
    uSkyPro_Ceto.jpg

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
  14. jbakirli

jbakirli

Hi @Luckymouse. Can you please make a video tutorial, how to make a custom cloud layer in Terragen? Or something like that? :)

15. Luckymouse

Luckymouse

Actually I just played around with Terragen. I'm not an expert on that either. The clouds i made that i didn't think they are good so far but i hope it is just ok for an example for other user.

The Terragen file in uSky bonus folder has been already setup to render the panorama ( rectangular) clouds texture format. All you need to do is open that file, select/enable the clouds type (or create a new clouds), then change some of the noise value. Render the clouds. If you like it, then save the clouds image and edit it in photoshop.

I have an old Macbook, not good for making a video tutorial. I made a simple screenshot instead. Hopefully it helps:
    Terragen Render clouds.jpg

Sorry for the Laziness. If i figure out to make better clouds (or other app like Vue) i will make a better tutorial.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  16. Luckymouse

Luckymouse

HotFix - V1.1.8 f3 is out.

Happy New Year! :)

llJIMBOBll likes this.
  17. patch24

patch24

Hi, I'm curious how to use the 'clouds advanced' shader that is in the uskypro beta area? Thanks!

18. Luckymouse

Luckymouse

Ah, that is an unfinished shader, not working at the moment. I am not intended upload that into the package.
    I'm still working on the clouds shader for uSkyPro.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  19. Ludo97

Ludo97

Hello how to add a sound day and night on the Usky ?

20. Vontarga

Vontarga

I really LOVE U-Sky, and it is so easy that even I figured it out quickly! The colors it gives our virtual world simulation are amazing. I used the beta version. I am using Unity Pro 3.5.1.f1

I have read a lot of your posts, but am not quite clear on a few things. I hope you do not mind some newb questions so I can speed up production.

1. The Fog setting does not appear adjustable. I like it, but it is too heavy and too close, so I turned it off. Is this because I am using the Beta version?

2. I cannot figure out how to add the clouds. Again, is this because I am in Beta? Do you recommend a cloud package to add to this as a temporary solution?

I do not mind waiting until the new version comes out. Do you know when this may be?

Thank you for this excellent product!

21. patch24

patch24

Hi, any updates on when the new uSkyPro will be ready?

Vontarga likes this.
  22. Vontarga

Vontarga

I have a noticable red tinge to the underside of everything from rocks and caves to house ceilings. Is there a way to remove this?

23. Luckymouse

Luckymouse

Currently uSky doesn't have any control for sound control. However sound can be control by either Timeline or Sun Directional Y axis to determine day or night via script. Lets me know if you are not coder, l will add this script later. BTW which uSky version are you using?

First I want to make sure we are talking the same thing here. Do you mean "The Fog" setting as the uSkyPro beta Atmospheric Scattering settings?
    Most of the Atmospheric Scattering settings synchronise and control with uSkyPro already, such as Exposure, Mie Scattering, Night sky, Atmospheric Thickness...etc. I may expand some more control setting later on after beta.

Yes, uSkyPro beta doesn't not have clouds at the moment, I'm working on new clouds system. I can't recommend any third party cloud package right now, because I don't think they will match the cloud color with uSky time cycle out of the box.

Hopefully the new clouds system for uSkyPro will be release in mid or late this February.

I'm not sure what happen here. Can you post a screenshot with uSky in the inspector setting? That will help me to figure out about your problem.

The new update for uSkyPro should be ready around mid or late this February. Mostly I'm working on the new clouds system now, it is not an easy task, need more time.
    I will post some news about the latest progress what I have done soon.

24. gameDevi

gameDevi

Oh YESSSSSSSS I've been searching for this for so long!!

and I've just stumbled on it.. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! YOU BEAUTY !! instant purchase!!!

Luckymouse and Vontarga like this.
  25. Vontarga

Vontarga

Hi Lucky Mouse. Thank you for the prompt answers. The fog button turned on fog, but it was too dense. This is in Beta.

I'll post a picture when I can off the red tingle effect.

I can't wait for the new version to release. My birthday is in February! :)

26. Karearea

Karearea

Hi Luckymouse,

I've converted to the uSkyPro prefabs as the new scattering fog imagefx is far superior- just beautiful. However, at height looking down, it's very hard to entirely fog an object, as you could with the older U Sky Fog version.

Would it be possible to add another density control for uSkyPro to ensure full fogging at a given distance from the camera? My particular use case is with Ceto, looking down from about 6000 units above- at lower camera y level the edges fade out nicely, but higher the fog is just never dense enough to hide the entire object. Bonus points for having the fog hide distant objects against the skybox looking down or up.

Atmospheric thickness is 1.4 and Inscatter Altitude Sample is x1.

In the Atmospheric Scattering component, I have:
    Intensity = 1
    Extinction = 0.6
    World Scatter Scale = 20
    Near Scatter Push = 2000

If it's helpful, the old U Sky Fog settings I had working well were with an exponential density of 0.0003.

Cheers!

Edit - added some images with uSky and uSkyPro. the uSky image has the sort of density I'm after, this is with the ocean / buildings about 5000 units beneath the camera. I can't get the fog any denser in uSkyPro than is shown, it has more effect at sea level looking at the horizon..

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  27. gameDevi

gameDevi

edited out .. didn't realise something.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  28. Fishypants

Fishypants

Hey Luckymouse!

I bought uSky 2.0 beta and I have to say, it looks amazing!

I am having an interesting issue with uSky working correctly with Sonic Ethers Dirty Lens and Bloom package. Essentially what the Dirty Lens package does is it blooms any pixel values above 1.0.

uSky seems to be doing something behind the scenes and then darkening the image down afterwards, because now the bloom is applied over the entire image, almost like each pixel value is far greater than 1.0, which seems odd to me.

If I disable the HDR mode, then it seems as though uSky will clamp all pixel values to 1.0, as the bloom no longer shows anymore.

Is this the expected behavior? Is there a way to make these two packages work together correctly? Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks!

StaffanEk likes this.
  29. SuperNewbee

SuperNewbee

A while ago, I purchased USky as a cheap temporary skybox while waiting for another more advanced sky solution to be released.

Now my problem is I can not change to any other sky system because USky looks so much nicer than the others.

Just wanted to say thanks to the developer.

Luckymouse likes this.
  30. Elecman

Elecman

I had a look at uSky 2 beta and it looks much better. However, I see a few issues:

-The height control on the demo scene (and web player) is buggy. After moving it, it automatically springs back to the maximum height position. This seems to happen after a task switch.

-The sun doesn't seem to have a very high brightness value (no HDR). Adding a bloom script (SE) doesn't do much at all. I see that the sky has a simulated HDR function but that does not give a rim bloom effect when the sun is partially behind an object, like with real HDR and a bloom shader. Please give the sun a higher brightness value, which should fix this issue.

-I can't get this to work with regular fog (global fog, height fog). The height fog does not affect the sky, only the terrain. Maybe you can add a height fog effect which works well together with the atmospheric scattering? Or even better, add height fog into the post effect script directly. Note that fog and atmospheric scattering are not the same thing. Related, but not the same.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  31. I am da bawss

I am da bawss

O....M....G!

You must be the last person on earth still using Unity 3.5! And I thought I was last!

32. Luckymouse

Luckymouse

I noticed the currently new atmospheric scattering can't really produce the fogginess as the uSky 1.x does. Because it is a completely different algorithm compares with the older version. I will definitely add a fogginess control later. Right now to finish up the new cloud system is still my first priority.

As the expected behaviour? Yes, if you turn on HDR mode that most of the color value is allowed to have more than 1.0. This feature requires main camera to use the tonemapping (image Effect) to work together for final rendering output. If the HDR Mode is off (default) the color value will acting more like applied tonemapping and the color will clamped to 1.

Thanks for reported this issue. I'm not sure exactly what happen now and I will investigate more about the problem of uSky with Sonic Ethers Dirty Lens and Bloom package. I will post any news here later.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
    Karearea likes this.
  33. Luckymouse

Luckymouse

Do you mean the Altitude slider control is buggy, right? Do you mean the "task switch" when you switching between the applications?
    So far I can't reproduce your problem at my side here.

I think it is a same issue with Fishypants how uSky works with SE bloom. In your case I believe the sun brightness issue should be an easy fix.

The Unity Global fog is an image effect and it does not affect the skybox that is an expected behaviour by default. If you want to affect the skybox you can do the simple modification of the Globalfog shader:
    Code (CSharp):
    1.         // Do not fog skybox
    2. //        if (rawDepth == _DistanceParams.y)
    3. //            fogFac = 1.0;
    Note: Although it allows to affect skybox, the fog color will not sync with uSky time cycle.

The current atmospheric scattering does need some more work to add the foginess or height fog effect. In general, I just want to start the basic atmospheric scattering and make sure its working correctly before I add more stuff.

Please keep in mind that the purpose of current beta is for uSky user to try out what is coming the next version and it is still not completed yet.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  34. Elecman

Elecman

Thanks for clearing up the fog issue :)

As for the altitude slider bug, the issue arises indeed when switching applications. To reproduce:
    -Start webplayer in FireFox.
    -Drag the altitude slider half way up.
    -Minimize the webplayer.
    -Open the webplayer again and drag the slider a bit higher.
    -Minimize the webplayer.
    -Open the webplayer again and drag the slider a bit higher
    -Rinse, repeat until the slider automatically moves to the top.
    The same happens in the Editor.

35. Karearea

Karearea

Thanks @Luckymouse
    I found that adding a Unity GlobalFog imageFX with 'Exclude Far Pixels' set to false, and Exp2 with a low density, is enough to cover the far distance while still allowing the uSky Atmospheric Deferred to do its thing higher in the stack. Works pretty well actually..

36. Elecman

Elecman

Weird, on my 780ti the shadows are the wrong way around, going toward the sun instead of away from it.

37. Luckymouse

Luckymouse

I didn't know Unity added a new 'Exclude Far Pixels' parameter for GlobalFog, haven't really try that. Anyway good to know it works well for you.

@Elecman
    I tried your suggestion, however I still have hard time to reproduce altitude slider bug. Btw you are on Windows system right?
    I think if it gives you the trouble, you can just disable the altitude slider for now. This slider is just for demonstration purpose.

This is really weird. In general the unity built-in shadow is not control by uSky. Please check if there have any additional directional light in your scene, or there has another light that has higher intensity than the uSky sun.
    Also, is it a realtime shadow? maybe the shadow baked in wrong directional?

38. Elecman

Elecman

Yes, I am on Windows. The slider thing is not a big deal, just a bit annoying when playing around with it.

Regarding the shadows, I don't think it is the Unity shadows which play up, but the "scatter occlusion". I didn't modify anything from the demo scene, it's fresh from the package import. Here is a screenshot:
    usky shadows.jpg
    The webplayer is ok though.

But disregarding any bugs, I just want to say that it looks absolutely amazing as a beta already. I couldn't help myself looking around in awe. The best scattering I have seen so far!

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  39. Luckymouse

Luckymouse

Aha, are you on dxd9? I believe the scatter occlusion flipped upside down. This is a bug. I will check it out and fix it.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  40. Elecman

Elecman

No, it says DX11 on the toolbar...

41. Quatum1000

Quatum1000

Hi,
    your web player demos looking really great. Some questions.

1) Is it possible to script the usky pro values by my self for some effects?
    Eg. fading clouds off at evening time, changing sky color setup etc.

2) The quixel demo shows bloom effects surround objects, the demo usky fog did not.
    From what shader comes this bloom effect?

3) Would it be possible to overlay some different cloud layers and rotate?
    And must the cloud layers gray scaled? (I think black is alpha)
    Can I change White to any other color?

4) From my side I would really like to enhance the horizon transient fade and eliminate the greenish effect much more. I done that already for the Unity 5 procedural sky shader. Is your shader code editable?
    I simply solved this with the ray position in the shader subtract green by lerp().

Example:
    Untitled-3.jpg

5) Another issue from my side are the clouds at dawn. They are overtoned by the sky color itself for any reason.
    Would that be possible to fix?
    Untitled-2.jpg

6) Is there any difference between usky and usky pro?

Thanks and kind regards, Q

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  42. Luckymouse

Luckymouse

Yes, it is possible to make your own script to access to uSkyPro and add your own function.
    I may also add new feature from the request of uSky user as well. It depends on the how complicated it is to make it done.

That quixel demo uses just the unity built-in bloom image effect for that. Fog demo didn't use the bloom image effect.

If you want to add or overlay an extra cloud texture that you may need to edit the clouds shader. Right now uSky 1.x clouds uses only channel red and blue from a single clouds texture. The channel red represents as gray scaled cloud layers, channel blue is used for opacity of the clouds. Clouds color determines by the Ambient gradient color and Sunlight color, so if you change ambient gradient color, the clouds color will change too.

I suppose that you can define the lerp with optical depth (zenithAngle) height in uSky 1.x skybox shader. Keep in mind that uSkyPro skybox is fairly complicated, so it will be harder to edit.

That can be adjust by the clouds material settings.
    uSky1.x_Clouds_Setting.png
    The uSkyPro is using the precomputed sky data algorithm instead of directly calculate sky color in the skybox as uSky 1.x does.
    Also uSkyPro has more advance atmospheric scattering effects and improved a lot of the internal logic in the whole assets compares with uSky 1.x.

Again the new uSkyPro clouds is still working in process, not finished yet. In general new clouds system has more advance features as well, i will announce the detail soon.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
    Quatum1000 likes this.
  43. Quatum1000

Quatum1000

great :) Sorry I missed 2 questions.

1) Would it be possible to grab a _RT of the finished sky (with clouds only) into a eg. 64x64 custom cubemap inside at a point of your script? I really like to use for a blured ground reflection for my wet road shader. My wet road road shader requires it's own cubemap.

2) What hapend to semi alpha-blending materials if fog and sun shafts are enabled?

Thanks again..

44. Luckymouse

Luckymouse

I believe it doesn't need script to capture the clouds to a cubemap, it can be done by setting up an new unity reflection probe to capture the clouds layer only in the scene.
    Default clouds layer is 12, but you can set to another layer number and just name it as clouds layer.
    uSky_Clouds2Cubemap.png
    I don't know if you want to use the reflection as realtime or bake as a cubemap file. For realtime that you may need to make a script to assign this reflection clouds cubemap to your material.

When say "fog", do you mean the uSky Fog imageEffect or Unity built-in fog (in Lighting window)?
    If you mean uSky 1.x uSky Fog or uSkyPro atmospheric scattering, both are based on unity GlobalFog.cs script. So if your transparent material works for unity GlobalFog and SunShaft image effect, it should work for uSky as well and vice versa.

Speaking of the SunShaft, right now i have only a modified version of original unity SunShaft only that support directional light. You can download it from the older threads here.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
    Quatum1000 likes this.
  45. Quatum1000

Quatum1000

I require a real time updated cube map of the sky with sun and clouds. The reflection probes updates too slow.

I'm only interesting in uSkyPro with the atmospherics scatter effects.

I have wrote my own enhanced fog effect based on the unity fog. Now I want to combine with uSky.
    My fog and sky is enhanced in case of the sun direction and horizon colors. It produce different colors in front of the sun and in the opposite direction on dawn.

This example produce a much more realistic sky effect in a scenery with colorized fog. (below)
    Untitled-1.jpg

The standard system produce nearly the same horizon color around 360° (below) Untitled-2.jpg

So it would be great if uSky pro would be able to produce a different gradient on the opposite side of the sun.
    The result can be look like this.
    Untitled-3.jpg

I think I have to check it out.

46. DigitalAdam

DigitalAdam

I just purchased uSky but I'm having a problem. I'm using Alloy, latest release, and as soon as I change the Custom Shader to Deferred Skin, I get the following problem in the screenshot. If I change it to Allow Deferred Shading it renders correctly. Thoughts?

Screenshot.jpg

47. Deleted User

Deleted User

Luckymouse likes this.
  48. DigitalAdam

DigitalAdam

49. Luckymouse

Luckymouse

The main reason of the unity reflection probes updates get slow that it needs to convolve the mip after captured the cubemap from the scene. I think we don't have many option for Unity 5, All PBS material require the convolved mip.
    Right now uSky uses the default unity reflection probe for the realtime reflection.

I think the effect you want is more advance than current uSky. You may need to do your own modification to achieve that. However you can wait for release version of the uSkyPro with clouds to see if new uSky fits your need before buy it.

@adamz and n00body
    Thanks for clear up that issue here.:)

50. Quatum1000

Quatum1000

Have brought it already yesterday :) But I do not want to change anything until your done.

Luckymouse likes this.