Search Unity

Using more than one Unity ad on a single app/game

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by Zaine7673, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Zaine7673

Zaine7673

Hi all,

So i currently have a game with a unity video ad. the ad plays when a player click on the option for the leaderboard.

My understanding is that unity currently does not provide banner ads in the EU. (which is a shame because i really would have liked this) - so, I am interested in the "display" ads which i understand are full image ads (please correct me if I'm wrong)

I would like to have the video ad for when a player clicks on the leaderboard option and then a full screen image (display) ad after completing each level.

is this at all possible or can i only choose one type of ad for both?

thanks,

2. GnRDevAnd

GnRDevAnd

Hi,

I don't know what EU means but you can use Unity Ads with full screen videos and banner videos too.
    First, go to dashboard and create a new placement, choose banner type. After this, you need to import the correct package into Unity to have access to banners this way:

Advertisement.Banner.Show("banner");

3. Zaine7673

Zaine7673

thanks buddy. Im actually looking to find out how i can have a full screen static image ad or a image banner ad not videos.

And I'm not really sure on how to use placements still. tried creating a new one with ad types "display" and "playables" ticked.

then tried to show it using

Code (CSharp):
    1. advertisement.show(placementId);
    this shows the test ad on unity editor but shows nothing on test device. not even the test ad.

4. Zaine7673

Zaine7673

EU = european union