Search Unity

1. Check out the Unite LA keynote for updates on the Visual Effect Editor, the FPS Sample, ECS, Unity for Film and more! Watch it now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Using more than one Unity ad on a single app/game

Discussion in 'Unity Ads' started by Zaine7673, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Zaine7673

Zaine7673

Hi all,

So i currently have a game with a unity video ad. the ad plays when a player click on the option for the leaderboard.

My understanding is that unity currently does not provide banner ads in the EU. (which is a shame because i really would have liked this) - so, I am interested in the "display" ads which i understand are full image ads (please correct me if I'm wrong)

I would like to have the video ad for when a player clicks on the leaderboard option and then a full screen image (display) ad after completing each level.

is this at all possible or can i only choose one type of ad for both?

thanks,

2. GnRDevAnd

GnRDevAnd

Hi,

I don't know what EU means but you can use Unity Ads with full screen videos and banner videos too.
    First, go to dashboard and create a new placement, choose banner type. After this, you need to import the correct package into Unity to have access to banners this way:

Advertisement.Banner.Show("banner");

3. Zaine7673

Zaine7673

thanks buddy. Im actually looking to find out how i can have a full screen static image ad or a image banner ad not videos.

And I'm not really sure on how to use placements still. tried creating a new one with ad types "display" and "playables" ticked.

then tried to show it using

Code (CSharp):
    1. advertisement.show(placementId);
    this shows the test ad on unity editor but shows nothing on test device. not even the test ad.

4. Zaine7673

Zaine7673

EU = european union