Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

User Report Web Page UX Issues

Discussion in 'Unity Cloud Diagnostics' started by davenirline, Oct 7, 2019.

1. davenirline

davenirline

Each report can no longer be opened in separate tabs
    Not sure why the behavior was changed. Opening multiple reports in separate tabs was so useful. Why was this changed? Right now, I have to open one report in the same page then go back to the list page if I want to check other reports. It's very cumbersome to use.

Sometimes the attachments can't be downloaded
    The links to the attachment are not reliable. Sometimes they download, sometimes they don't. Right clicking does not help either. Save As... will save the web page. This wasn't the case before. Why was it changed?

2. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi @davenirline, I'm sorry to hear that you've been running into issues with User Reporting's dashboard.

Regarding not being able to open reports in separate tabs, we did have an issue around not being able to open reports in a new tab that we have just released a fix for. You should see this fix live on our dashboard after you refresh the page.

As for attachments not always downloading, we are aware of an issue where larger attachments (over 8MB) sometimes fail to download, which we aim to fix by the end of the week. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    davenirline likes this.
  3. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

We've noticed that the issue with not being able to download large attachments seems to be exclusive to the Google Chrome browser (was not able to reproduce in Firefox). The dashboard team is working on a fix right now and will aim to have a fix ready within a week. In the meantime, please try using Firefox or other browsers to download your attachments.

4. davenirline

davenirline

Thanks!