Search Unity

User Report Submission Error

Discussion in 'Unity Cloud Diagnostics' started by kevinsang, Apr 12, 2019.

1. kevinsang

kevinsang

I have been using User Report for a while and it is has been working for our project. Just yesterday, I realized that all my previous user reports are removed and i can't successfully send any user reports for the project anymore. No more reports show up.

The weird thing is that when I unlink the project and then link it to create a new project then everything works. Is there any reason for this?

2. bretth_unity

bretth_unity

Reports expire after a certain amount of time, depending on whether your Personal, Plus, or Pro. This is probably why they were removed.

Regarding linking and unlinking the project, it's possible that your project ID wasn't properly linked to your project, which would cause reports not to appear.

Also, make sure you are using the latest version of the SDK which was just released a few days ago. It corrected an issue where reports were being sent successfully, but it was being reported as an error.

Let me know if you have anymore issues. :)

3. kevinsang

kevinsang

I linked the project to a new project and then linked it back to the original project and the user report still not submitting.
    Is there a way to make sure the project is linked properly?
    I get a success=false with the following when submitting the report. The exact same code works when linking to a new project.

Code (CSharp):
    1.  UnityUserReporting.CurrentClient.SendUserReport(this.CurrentUserReport, (uploadProgress, downloadProgress) =>
    2.         {
    3.             if (this.ProgressText != null)
    4.             {
    5.                 string progressText = string.Format("{0:P}", uploadProgress);
    6.                 //this.ProgressText.text = progressText;
    7.             }
    8.         }, (success, br2) =>
    9.         {
    10.             if (!success)
    11.             {
    12.                 this.isShowingError = true;
    14.                 submissionError = "error";
    16.                 //this.ProgressText.text = "submit error";
    17.                 //this.StartCoroutine(this.ClearError());
    18.             }
    20.             this.CurrentUserReport = null;
    21.             this.isSubmitting = false;
    22.         });
    Tried importing the latest User Report SDK and it is the same issue. And I'm using the version that is used for 2018.3 and above.

Just a quick question, our Unity cloud project has many cloud build settings already and pointing to a bitbucket repo. Could I just link the project to a new project and will those cloud builds still work?? since it is pointing to the repo branches for a new build.

Thanks.