Search Unity

Use Paypal for invoicing

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by Avenscom, May 13, 2018.

1. Avenscom

Avenscom

Hi. I am writing this message because i wannt to request a payment of my UnityAds income via PayPal, because bank transfers to my country have a very high interest rate and the time it takes for the money to arrive is also very high.

I saw a post recently about this topic and I read a comment from the Unity member mikaisomaa (https://forum.unity.com/threads/how-often-do-you-need-to-invoice.511756) that stated that we could ask for a PayPal transfer, so I was wondering if this is actually a thing and if I could receive my money in my PayPal account.

If this is the case, how can I do it? What do I have to do in order to receive the money through PayPal?

Thank you very much!

2. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

Hi,

Sorry for delayed reply. I spoke with our finance team, and we are in fact working on improving our PayPal solution (basically to become a fully supported method for payout). According to the finance team, it should be ready "within weeks". Can you hold on for a while? (Alternatively we can process your payout manually via PayPal now, as Mika wrote in the post you referred to)

Best regards,
    Rasmus

3. alexbrian979

alexbrian979

Hi Unity Team,

I just tried to get a PayPal account but came to know that PayPal is not working in my country here in Bangladesh. I found it in the PayPal Unsupported Countries list here.

So my question here is can I get PayPal using any other method? OR there is any alternative payment processor like PayPal?

Hope to get a positive response soon.