Search Unity

URP + server build

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by supervelly, Oct 27, 2020.

1. supervelly

supervelly

Hi guys

I made a simple URP unity project. running the project in the editor works fine and all is great. Building the project to window using Server build and running the .exe file gives the following errors

ERROR: Shader Hidden/Universal Render Pipeline/Bloom shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
    ERROR: Shader Hidden/Universal Render Pipeline/Blit shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
    ERROR: Shader Hidden/Universal Render Pipeline/CopyDepth shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
    ERROR: Shader Hidden/Universal Render Pipeline/ScreenSpaceShadows shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
    ERROR: Shader Hidden/Universal Render Pipeline/Sampling shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
    ERROR: Shader Hidden/Universal Render Pipeline/LutBuilderLdr shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
    ERROR: Shader Hidden/Universal Render Pipeline/LutBuilderHdr shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
    ERROR: Shader Hidden/Universal Render Pipeline/UberPost shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
    ERROR: Shader Hidden/Universal Render Pipeline/Stop NaN shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
    ERROR: Shader Hidden/Universal Render Pipeline/SubpixelMorphologicalAntialiasing shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)

And the build doesn't execute any of my code, not even simple log statements.

what am I doing wrong?

thanks in advance

2. supervelly

supervelly

any advice?

3. yl7113

yl7113

Same problem, any progress?

4. luigiboccardo3

luigiboccardo3

Same problem for me, any update?

5. Master_Zen

Master_Zen

Which version of URP are you using?

6. Cloudless-Rain

Cloudless-Rain

Looks like the poster put this on more than one page. On the other page he got this advice:

"I got the same problem and found a solution that worked for me:

Go into the project settings / Graphics section and set the pipeline asset ('Scriptable Render Pipeline Settings') to none before building.

All errors will be gone!

You can also check if GraphicsSettings.renderPipelineAsset is null to run some code automatically.

Set it back to the default render pipeline asset and disable server build if you want to build the game as usual"

Myself, I haven't tried this yet.

7. Cloudless-Rain

Cloudless-Rain

If you get these error, be sure to check to see if the build is working anyway. I'm getting similar errors and it turns out the project works fine anyway.

shinichikudo997 and Joe-Censored like this.
  8. Tornar

Tornar

I'm getting the same error, and everything is working correctly but I still would prefer not to have this error.

9. unity_fFwc5JJqFFXMhw

unity_fFwc5JJqFFXMhw

I got the same problem on my project, try untoggle "Server build" in build settings, work for me....

songh310 likes this.
  10. songh310

songh310

Thank you! It works for me too!

11. IndieMarc

IndieMarc

This is a terrible solution, if you uncheck server build this means that all the graphics will run on your server, which you don't want on a server, this will take extra performance.

I also get this error, i think unity should fix this and disable all shader errors when graphics are off (either server build is checked, or the app is run with -nographics)