Search Unity

Question URP Post Processing Effects doesn’t show in some Android devices using OPENGL ES 2.0

Discussion in 'Android' started by YURI_uwu, Jul 8, 2020.

1. YURI_uwu

YURI_uwu

I have two builds for the Android platform where "BUILD A" uses OPENGL ES 2.0 and "BUILD B" uses OPENGL ES 3.0.
    Both builds also uses the URP Post Processing. I have noticed that the game runs much faster when it uses OPENGL ES 2.0 in a Samsung J7 Prime phone (Android 8.1). I also tried running Build A (OPENGL ES 2.0) in a Samsung Galaxy S7 (Android 6.0.1) and it works fine. HOWEVER, the Samsung Galaxy S7 doesn't have the Post Processing Effects when it uses BUILD A, but has the post processing effect when it uses Build B. I really don't know what to do at this point, I want my build to (1) perform faster, (2) have the post processing effects and at the same time (3) support Android 4.4 version and above. Am I missing something in the Player Settings to enable post processing for OPENGL ES 2.0 with the Samsung Galaxy S7? I just really don't get it that even if Samsung J7 prime uses Build A (OPENGL ES 2.0), it shows the post-processing while Samsung Galaxy S7 does not show Post Process when using Build A.

GilbertoBitt likes this.
  2. pouyan4938

pouyan4938

hi. did you fix this problem?