Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Official URP 3D sample deep dive: Lighting techniques

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TreyK-47, May 15, 2024.

1. TreyK-47

TreyK-47

Unity Technologies

upload_2024-5-15_13-25-13.png

Illuminate your game with insights from our next URP 3D sample deep dive, focused on lighting. On May 29, 2024, at 12:00 pm ET / 9:00 am PT, senior technical artist Maxime Grange will walk you through the latest lighting features for URP in Unity 2022 LTS. Learn key concepts and workflows to help you enhance your game environments with well-optimized, beautiful lighting. It's gonna be...lit.

Don’t miss this upskilling opportunity. Register now for insights and Q&.

2. DevDunk

DevDunk

How does this differ from the last webinar on the sample scene?

3. TreyK-47

TreyK-47

Unity Technologies

Hey hey! So,the first webinar was a broad overview of the project. This one will specifically show folks how to achieve certain visual effects, there'll be some Unity 6 tech shown too.

DevDunk likes this.
  4. DevDunk

DevDunk

I'll be there then!

TreyK-47 likes this.
  5. JaimeShirazi

JaimeShirazi

Will there be some sort of recording or other publicly available archive of this webinar? I'd love to check it out, as it seems a lot of topics I want to learn more about are being covered, but it'll be happening at 2am where I live.

6. JadeEduFeArn

JadeEduFeArn

Hi, I joined the webinar but had to leave early. They mentioned it would be available to watch after, where would I be able to find that recording?

7. unity_rLrstvXScQEvow

unity_rLrstvXScQEvow

I thought we would get a link from the recording afterwards, but so far I haven't received or found anything.